Homebrew Making a Icon Pack! (plus Themes and Splash Screen(s) in the Future, maybe)

MagmaFloofGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Making a Theme Pack!
Soon I'll be adding a Splash Screen, And actual Theme(both to be loaded in with Anemone when it's done)
Might make Themed Badges(Like for sorting Folders, for Games, Homebrew, Etc.)

For now I'll be focusing on Icons!
Instructions on how to install at the Bottom of the Page!!
Tools Used:

7zip, for zipping the files into Archives for ez download
SMDH Creator, to create the SMDH Files for adding Icons as homebrew Icons
Firealpaca, my Main Drawing App

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE A ALREADY MADE ICON PACK LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

if it's bold then it's done!

List:
Official Nintendo Apps: Nintendo's own work, not doing these for each game unless someone pays me to do them All, and provides a list, and a set of reference icons for each of them, this is a joke and is to be taken lightly, though I might do some select titles, if there's some I forgot Let me Know1
Nintendo 3DS Camera
Mii Maker
Nintendo 3DS Sound
Settings

DL Play
E-Shop
Wealth & Safety Information
Activity Log
Face Raiders
AR Games
Nintendo Zone(Despite it being dead I still wanna do it)

Homebrew Apps: Suggest any you want, the ones that I start with are ones I use on mine, if the icon's already pretty close to the theme and/or I don't wanna do anything with it I'll let you know
The Homebrew Launcher (if you want me to make all different colors then say so below)
Blue (For the normal Theme)
Red (For the Red Variant, there is one for all the red colors)
Universal Updater
FBI
Checkpoint
Anemone
Mod Moon
Luma-Updater
PKSM
tWiLight Menu++
JKSM
MzMod Loader (both the Main Version And the other version of it designed for Extended Memory games, which needs to Reboot the OLD Nintendo 2DS/3DS before loading)
-HzMod Loader (Main Version)
-HzMod Loader HiMMM (For Extended Memory Games)
GYTB
FastPlayCoins
3DS Media Player
Retroarch (And it's Cores I Guess, not gonna do all but just the ones I know most people will use, if you want me to do the other ones let me know I guess)
-LibRetro (The Main Retroarch loader)
-MGBA (GBA Core, can be substituted for any GBA Core/Emulator though)
-2048 (basically the 2048 Game, in retroarch, nothing much to say here)
-PrBoom (Basically DOOM, it really does run on everything!)
-Gearboy (Game Boy/GBC Core, can be substituted for any Game Boy/GBC Core/Emulator though)
-FCEUmm (NES/Famicon Core, can be substituted for any NES/Famicon Core/Emulator though)
-Snes 9x 20xx(SNES/Super Famicon Core, can be substituted for any SNES/Super Famicon Core/Emulator though)
-PicoDrive (Basically something to emulate all Sega Devices, but I might make individual ones as well for other Cores/Emulators though)
NeoCD (Neo Geo Core, can be substituted for any Neo Geo Core/Emulator though)
PCSX ReARMed (PS1 Core, can be substituted for any PS1 Core/Emulator though)
Cookie Clicker 3DS Port
Daedalus X64 (N64 Emulator, can be substituted for any N64 Core/Emulator though)
BootNTR (both the Main Version And the other version of it designed for Extended Memory games, which needs to Reboot the OLD Nintendo 2DS/3DS before loading)
-BootNTR (Main Version)
-BootNTR Mode-3 (For Extended Memory Games)

As I get done with them Over Time I'll individually Upload them to a Google Drive, so you can use these with GYTB or something, idk I heard someone request it on someone else's Theme pack and got the idea to do this from the comments
You NEED to use Custom Badges as shortcuts for Nintendo's Official Apps/Home Menu Icons
Download the Individual File(s) you need HERE!

Also check out This Icon Pack! if I wasn't looking at this I'd never Have the Idea soo... yeah, check 'em out!
Made by @Louch 雪 Diashiteru
https://gbatemp.net/threads/icon-pack-modern-ui.404366/

And also This Icon Pack Too! Kinda lead me to the one above as well made by @link6155
https://gbatemp.net/threads/icon-pack-simplok-for-the-homebrew-launcher.396750/#post-5655658

These are Both Great Icon Packs!(Probably much better than mine by I'mma still work on this! >:3)

Here are the installation Instructions by @link6155, found on @Louch 雪 Daishiteru's Icon Pack(linked above, seriously check it out):
https://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=5655658

Instructions to install "icons" for the things on the Main Home Screen, explained somewhere in there(I'll probably link the proper message(s) later when I got more time)
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-gytb-custom-badges-made-really-really-simple.404355/

and Here's some other 3DS Homebrew Related Websites as well! Why? probably because I'm Bored n' All That, plus I feel like It's a nice thing to do to lead some people to resources so they know what they need to do if they wanna use this Icon Pack! (also I'll post some sorta guide and set of apps by me later in time).
3dBrew, One of a Few Places to look to find Various Homebrew Apps, Helpful if you're Starting Off and Don't know where to look for some Apps
3DS Hacks Guide, Basically, at least in mine and few others opinion, the BEST Place to look for Methods of Installing CFW(Custom FirmWare) in various Different Methods, Updated pretty Quickly when new updates roll out/Exploits are found, I think
Theme Plaza, The Place for 3DS Themes and Splashes, installable with Anemone(It's as simple as running Anemone and Scanning a QR Code! I suggest installing Anemone because that's how you'll manage the Themes/Splashes/Badges)
GameBrew, Pretty much the same as 3dBrew, but has some that 3dBrew Doesn't

Attachments

• theme pack.7z
    57.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited by MagmaFloofGaming,
Reactions: AstroAudrey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Maybe but is it worth it?