Mario Golf coming to Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack on April 15

FPs_BpgWQAMZuH7.jpg

Nintendo has announced the next Nintendo 64 game coming to the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack, the classic Mario Golf from 1999. This will be the 14th N64 game released on the NSO service, joining recent additions like Banjo-Kazooie, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and F-Zero X. Other titles expected to hit the service include Kirby 64 and Pokemon Snap, although no release windows have been given for these.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man this release schedule sucks, what happens when they run out of good games, and the 1 game for the month is some lame ass shit? It makes the NES/SNES dripfeed seem appealing in comparison.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Nintendo has announced the next Nintendo 64 game coming to the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack, the classic Mario Golf from 1999. This will be the 14th N64 game released on the NSO service, joining recent additions like Banjo-Kazooie, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, and F-Zero X. Other titles expected to hit the service include Kirby 64 and Pokemon Snap, although no release windows have been given for these.

will flog return?

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Conker's Bad Fur Day when?
I think Nintendo wants to keep Nintendo Switch Online mostly clean, not going above an ESRB Teen rating, so no Conker's Bad Fur Day or South Park or stuff like that.

Also, why would you want a game that is basically garbage to come to NSO, anyway? It got extremely poor reviews, from what I've read! RARE would rather put that game behind them, now...

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know they wont, but.... include the GBC original golfers in the Switch service version. There is nothing more annoying than playing official digital copies of this game that will forever have 4 empty slots for characters that can't be imported no matter what you do.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Nintendo wants to keep Nintendo Switch Online mostly clean, not going above an ESRB Teen rating, so no Conker's Bad Fur Day or South Park or stuff like that.

Also, why would you want a game that is basically garbage to come to NSO, anyway? It got extremely poor reviews, from what I've read! RARE would rather put that game behind them, now...
Eh, I wouldn't' bank on that, all indications seem to point to Perfect Dark inevitably joining the service. I imagine that they could just have the Switch's greater parental controls programmed to not play any classic M rated games even within these services without putting in any forced parental controls one may have put into their Switch.

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Man this release schedule sucks, what happens when they run out of good games, and the 1 game for the month is some lame ass shit? It makes the NES/SNES dripfeed seem appealing in comparison.
Whet they get to the end of the list of good games, it becomes worthwhile to pay for the sub.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So generous of Nintendo to offer one "free" Nintendo 64 game. Well, at least it's a good one, thankfully.

so no Conker's Bad Fur Day or South Park or stuff like that.
You forgetting The Witcher, GTA, DOOM, Sniper Elite, Bulletstorm, Borderlands, etc?? I get Conker is an N64 game, but still.

Nintendo needs to stop acting like we need parenting and just make a console with a balanced library games of all kinds.

Anyway, I personally prefer the Xbox remake of Conker even though there's some censorship according to hardcore fans.

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Oh man, South Park 64 should be a game that needs to be buried.

Not that I hate the game mind you, but that last boss level, I know many people who have had mental scars with dealing with that bullshit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.