Hacking mario kart download play wont work from itouch

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi there,
mario kart download play wont work on itouch,
I know its not the rom, i feel it must be the itouch I just got it yesterday .
and its not just mario cart either its some other roms as well
and they are untrimmed.
thanks for your help.
good night !

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not completely sure about this but in the itouch I think it's like the m3 real where you can bring up the options for playing do that and enable the Download Play option (if the itouch has it). If that doesn't work then connect the m3/itouch team with this problem.

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
I'm not completely sure about this but in the itouch I think it's like the m3 real where you can bring up the options for playing do that and enable the Download Play option (if the itouch has it). If that doesn't work then connect the m3/itouch team with this problem.

thanks DeltaBurnt but there was no download play option in the menu.
I geuss plan b but until then ill wait here for a bit incase someone else has an answer.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First update to at least 3.2 (September 2, 2009 3.3 was released), after you do that, look at your game in IGame. Click on the far right where the little circle-sque gear is at. when you go to the next screen (the options screen for Mario Kart) go to where the circle encompasses a play button, that's the download play icon (it's on the bottom left), click it and select download play. Then hit the Check box for saving and it will return you back to the IGame screen. Choose Mario Kart and play. When you want to play someone else in Mario Kart, click versus and then create a group. When the next play on his NDS goes to his home screen he'll click download play and it will search for her mario kart game and download it.

Have fun.

Reading is your friend.
Wynd

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
First update to at least 3.2 (September 2, 2009 3.3 was released), after you do that, look at your game in IGame. Click on the far right where the little circle-sque gear is at. when you go to the next screen (the options screen for Mario Kart) go to where the circle encompasses a play button, that's the download play icon (it's on the bottom left), click it and select download play. Then hit the Check box for saving and it will return you back to the IGame screen. Choose Mario Kart and play. When you want to play someone else in Mario Kart, click versus and then create a group. When the next play on his NDS goes to his home screen he'll click download play and it will search for her mario kart game and download it.

Have fun.

Reading is your friend.
Wynd
omg thanks mate, my little bro is so happy now.
the other guy suggested the same as you but i wasn't able to find the icon , ( i thought the play icon was for playing the game (shit icon)).
so yeah i changed it to download play.
but the strange thing is allot of the other games worked without doing this.
I wonder why there is an option to choose from download play or normal ?
is there an advantage of having it on normal in any situation ?
why not have it on download play by default all the time ?

anyway thanks so much WYND

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why have the option? lol, for reasons like this. I never play download play, but when you chose download play its just for mario kart so its not gonna harm any other game.

Wynd

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
wyndcrosser said:
Why have the option? lol, for reasons like this. I never play download play, but when you chose download play its just for mario kart so its not gonna harm any other game.

Wynd

lol
ok so i geuss im asking how does it harm other games ?
and why do other download play games work without this option selected

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok it worked for Mario kart but for sonic Olympics and Mario 64 it froze on the Nintendo screen when trying to setup download play.
hmmmmm

Bamboo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i redownloaded non trimmed rom of super mario 64 and it worked.....down with trimming via rominator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Totally Nutz :rofl2: +1