Mario Kart DS - Custom Tracks Grand Prix NITRO (CTGP NITRO) v1.0.0 Release

waluigiboiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
when playing vs mode on ctgp nitro custom tracks wont work but they work on gp is this a problem on my game or has it not been implemented yet

jdsteel7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow I'm excited to try this out! MKDS is the best of the Mario Kart's <3

Edit: tested and runs like a champ! Especially dig the Green Hill Zone... all those boosts, I really feel like I'm playing some love child of Sonic Adventure and Mario Kart! :rofl2:

Last edited by jdsteel7,
Reactions: dehydrated_lemur

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Vert cool, but in ds lite crash for me, same with version 1 or 0.1 , any chance works in this console?
On my pink DS lite it never gave me any problems. Besides, what matters is the type of flashcard you use! I have tested it thoroughly on ace3ds+ (wood) and on r4 Gold Pro (ysmenu) and it works great. If you have problems, it depends solely on your flashcard (perhaps outdated) software!!!

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've read in several places that the team is working on an incredible expansion of this hack, with new characters, vehicles and of course tracks, but it hasn't been mentioned at all in this thread. In truth I was fervently hoping for an update, as those empty slots in the MK CTGP Nitro track menu have always slightly annoyed me, giving in a sense of guilty incompleteness.
This deluxe version looked like it was supposed to be released late last year but it wasn't, and so we're all still anxiously waiting: and those blessed new tracks literally make my mouth water.
Do any of you have any updated news on this?

LandonAndEmma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read in several places that the team is working on an incredible expansion of this hack, with new characters, vehicles and of course tracks, but it hasn't been mentioned at all in this thread. In truth I was fervently hoping for an update, as those empty slots in the MK CTGP Nitro track menu have always slightly annoyed me, giving in a sense of guilty incompleteness.
This deluxe version looked like it was supposed to be released late last year but it wasn't, and so we're all still anxiously waiting: and those blessed new tracks literally make my mouth water.
Do any of you have any updated news on this?

Me and my buds have known this and it was supposed to release fall of last year but they keep adding more stuff it might not even be a 1.1 update it might just be a 2.0 update.

Reactions: Nikokaro

DailyWeather

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry I forgot to give any updates on this, but everyone's schedules have been kind of tricky to work around, my own included. This did result in the end date getting pushed back a few times, but we're fairly certain a new version will be able to release soon. The development blog on the website (https://dshack.org/ctgp-n/blog.jsp) details some of the work that's been done since 1.0.0. The other day, a test build was given to Hoik where he was able to demonstrate some of the new features.

Thanks all for your patience, hope to see you on the other side :)

Angelus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry I forgot to give any updates on this, but everyone's schedules have been kind of tricky to work around, my own included. This did result in the end date getting pushed back a few times, but we're fairly certain a new version will be able to release soon. The development blog on the website (https://dshack.org/ctgp-n/blog.jsp) details some of the work that's been done since 1.0.0. The other day, a test build was given to Hoik where he was able to demonstrate some of the new features.

Thanks all for your patience, hope to see you on the other side :)

Greetings, first of all, thank you for your enormous contribution to the community, I have played the patch a lot and let me tell you that it revived my love for playing Mario Kart

Second, quite a while ago I read something about the implementation of stunts (like in MK WII) would that be possible in an update?

DailyWeather

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings, first of all, thank you for your enormous contribution to the community, I have played the patch a lot and let me tell you that it revived my love for playing Mario Kart

Second, quite a while ago I read something about the implementation of stunts (like in MK WII) would that be possible in an update?
Thanks, that's always awesome to hear :)

A bit ago Prellit did develop a tricks patch, but this will not be implemented into the game as that would be a core mechanic change. The same reason the modern drift was canned.

Reactions: LandonAndEmma

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
They removed tracks:

Release 1.1.0​

04/12/2024

A minor update, but with some new content!​

Featuring:
  • Custom Tracks Worldwide: Race against opponents around the world or in the same continent without the need to share friend codes!
  • 6 new custom battle stages!
  • 16 new custom tracks!
  • New custom music!
  • All custom tracks available to race online! Scroll the track list faster using L/R.
  • New alt-skin lineup!
  • Race the full set of tracks in VS mode!
  • New options to play random custom tracks in VS and online!
  • A good number of bug fixes.
Added Tracks:
  • 3DS ALPINE PASS by Prellit
  • ALONSO PARK by Bertocho
  • BLOOPER SURFING SAFARI by Hailbot
  • CLIFFSIDE SANDSLIDE by Egbert45
  • FLIP-OUT RIDGE by AltairYoshi
  • GBA CHEEP CHEEP ISLAND by Ermelber & Casini Loogi
  • LAVA BEACH by Prellit
  • LED-NEON TOWN by Xgone
  • MONOCHROME RACEWAY by Rocoloco321
  • N64 BOWSER'S CASTLE by SuperGameCube
  • N64 DK'S JUNGLE PARKWAY by SuperGameCube & Rocoloco321
  • N64 KALIMARI DESERT by Ermelber & Yoshidude4
  • N64 LUIGI RACEWAY by Rocoloco321
  • N64 RAINBOW ROAD by SuperGameCube & Rocoloco321
  • N64 YOSHI VALLEY by Casini Loogi
  • PRO MARIO CIRCUIT 2 by Jake02 & karterfreak
  • PYRENEAN HARBOUR by Prellit
  • ROSALINA'S STARTRIP by Antiflex
  • SALTWATER LAKE by Rocoloco321, Bear, Remurin
  • SKY-HIGH CATHEDERAL by Bertocho
  • SNES BOWSER'S CASTLE 1 by Prellit
  • SNES CHOCO ISLAND 1 by Prellit
  • SNES GHOST VALLEY 3 by Southport
  • TOAD'S BBQ by Bertocho
  • WHITTLE WOODWAY by Casini Loogi
  • WII U SWEET SWEET CANYON by Rocoloco321
Added Battle Stages:
  • CITY TRIAL by Hailbot
  • GOOMBA RUINS by Xgone
  • THE SKELD by Hyphen
  • TIMEBOMB TOWER by Yosomii
  • SNES BATTLE COURSE 1 by AltairYoshi
  • SWITCH URCHIN UNDERPASS by Ermelber
Updated Tracks:
  • LLAMA CIRCUIT Jacanapes
  • GOOMBA LAKE by Southport
  • MOONLIGHT LAKE by AltairYoshi
  • MARS COLONY 2150 by Prellit
  • PRO VANILLA LAKE 2 by Southport & karterfreak
  • SKY-HIGH ROAD by Southport
  • SNES BOWSER'S CASTLE 3 by Southport
  • SNOWFLAKE CANYON by Xgone
  • TOUR NEW YORK MINUTE by Rocoloco321 & Ermelber
Removed Tracks:
  • ERMELBER CIRCUIT by Rocoloco321 & Ermelber
  • FRAPPE SNOWLAND 2 by Rocoloco321
  • GREEN HILL ZONE by Rover
  • ROULETTE ROAD by Rover
  • TOAD ROAD by NintyYoshi
  • SMO RC CAR CHALLENGE by Rocoloco321
  • SUNSHINE STATION by Rover
  • WII U SUPER BELL SUBWAY by Olivercomet & Eider

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be stupid, but in the "download" section I keep seeing only the previous version (v.1.0.0). How come? 🤷
click on top section download and it will take you to patch for us and eu 22.82 mb patch dont scroll down its riight on top
Post automatically merged:

Hopefully is not a Discord only download -_-
i m thinking 4-12-2024 is release date in 2 days you see the number counting down

I may be stupid, but in the "download" section I keep seeing only the previous version (v.1.0.0). How come? 🤷
your right it still on 1.0.0. hmm??? :wacko:

Ok I finally signed up for discord and my guess is right. Release on 4-12-24 at 12am Here ->

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240410_131212_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240410_131212_Discord.jpg
    755.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by FanNintendo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped