ROM Hack Mario + Rabbids : Kingdom Battle (max coins)

Minikea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How do I get the edited save back onto the switch? Trying to get it to overwrite the save that hasn't been edited.​
you backup your save with checpoint, you transfert the backup to your PC, you edit what you want, you put back the backup on the SD card (replace the original backup) and with checkpoint you restore the backup.

Reactions: Supreme23

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the offset to have a max coins for the Mario + Rabbids : Kingdom Battle game
1497356351-4350-jaquette-avant.jpg

For any user who want to edit her save, just do that to have 99999 coins (HexEdit or 010 Editor)
Search "F7B4C52555F7B4C52555817C840000000D81628A1E" and edit the next value to "39 39 39 39 39 39" or just "99999" on text area
Don't touch ".0000" after your value, you may corrupt your save

I am working on a Config for EdiZon now if we can compile a list of variable name and what they do I can add them I no longer have this game to test. The more info the better thanks. Also their is two money variables do we know the difference
Thank you!

EDIT:

So I don't know if it's because I have a 100% save but my offsets are different. I'm using 010 Editor on Mac but I doubt that matters since I was able to edit FEW with offsets provided from a Windows user.

EDIT 2:

After playing a bit with this I can confirm that the game saves in a weird way, instead of having everything and giving it the value of zero or something the game adds everything to the save as you unlock them so that's why the offsets for the coins are different depending how far are you in the game so to ease the pain search for this value on your HeX editor of choice 75 72 72 and you will be around you offset for coins so just search for the ones that match with the ones from the OP or mine and change them to 39 39 39 39 39 to get 99999
This is a json so as number get higher offsets change. I wouldn't think of it as a bin. more like a text (string) that keeps writing data so is the first enter is money and it only has value of 1
Code:
1           5         10          15         20
{"myVersion":money:"1",seconditem:"3":
we would get the seconditem value 3 at 15 but now if the money is now 99999999
Code:
1           5         10          15         20
{"myVersion":money:"11111111",seconditem:"3":
seconditem would now be at 18 now imagine this done with a hundred items the offset would change dramatically

Last edited by Type_O_Dev,

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the offset to have a max coins for the Mario + Rabbids : Kingdom Battle game

For any user who want to edit her save, just do that to have 99999 coins (HexEdit or 010 Editor)
Search "F7B4C52555F7B4C52555817C840000000D81628A1E" and edit the next value to "39 39 39 39 39 39" or just "99999" on text area

Thank you!

EDIT:

So I don't know if it's because I have a 100% save but my offsets are different. I'm using 010 Editor on Mac but I doubt that matters since I was able to edit FEW with offsets provided from a Windows user.

EDIT 2:

After playing a bit with this I can confirm that the game saves in a weird way, instead of having everything and giving it the value of zero or something the game adds everything to the save as you unlock them so that's why the offsets for the coins are different depending how far are you in the game so to ease the pain search for this value on your HeX editor of choice 75 72 72 and you will be around you offset for coins so just search for the ones that match with the ones from the OP or mine and change them to 39 39 39 39 39 to get 99999
How high can Respect go, do all characters have a pet, how many different pets are their

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Here guys this should work with EdiZon you will need latest release. this is a complete save editor config with many options

Edited: you will need to re-download latest EdiZon as it has been updated to handle save types similar to this

Attachments

• mariorabbids-fixed.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 706

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Here guys this should work with EdiZon you will need latest release. this is a complete save editor config with many options
Yeah something's off with the config. It can't load my save file either. Two issues I can see is that there's a lower case A in the config file name and that the save file name in the config (progress) doesn't match up with the ones of the Game (/user/RKB1_xxx.SAVE)

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks but I'm having a problem with the save file not even showing up when I press - button? I put the json.file into the editor folder. Am I missing something?
Sorry I updated json to handle this game re-download and get updated version of EdiZon (both been updated since my post)
Enjoy

Reactions: chronoss

JPOrtiz831

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just go to mycurrencies and change the first one which is money to 999999.00000 and the next one is orbs changed it to 99999.0000 and I got it maxed out for normal mode and donkey kong adventure

Reactions: Type_O_Dev

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just go to mycurrencies and change the first one which is money to 999999.00000 and the next one is orbs changed it to 99999.0000 and I got it maxed out for normal mode and donkey kong adventure

I modded just as shown above, but it did not change my coin amount. My question is, I am using retail cartridge and am using Checkpoint to inject save from SD Card.

Would that process still work?

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded just as shown above, but it did not change my coin amount. My question is, I am using retail cartridge and am using Checkpoint to inject save from SD Card.

Would that process still work?
modded with what i have use the editor and works fine

this is the config to mod all items in mario rabbids. you will need latest release of EdiZon to use it
copy above file to sdmc:\EdiZon\editor

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the help! I have never used Edizon do you have a tut on how to use it?
Download latest EdiZon release. extract SD.zip to the root of your sd card.
EdiZon has config's and scripts use to mod saves, they are located in
Code:
sdmc:\EdeZon\editor
folder
copy the mario + rabbids json to that folder.
Run homebrew launcher and start EdiZon. After backing up your save then hit - to edit

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download latest EdiZon release. extract SD.zip to the root of your sd card.
EdiZon has config's and scripts use to mod saves, they are located in
Code:
sdmc:\EdeZon\editor
folder
copy the mario + rabbids json to that folder.
Run homebrew launcher and start EdiZon. After backing up your save then hit - to edit

Is this json file already modded to unlock all characters or will I need to sift thro it and mod the json to unlock all the characters?

Last edited by MikeTheKnight2016,

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is updated one that allows char unlock

It's titled Adventure Time...should it be Mario Rabbids?

Also, for EdiZon...

on my sd card I have sdmc:/EdiZon and in that folder I have
a folder called Editor
EdiZon.nacp
EdiZon.nro

I placed the script you uploaded into the Editor folder, but when I launch using SX OS and press R to open HomeBrew then I click on EdiZon I am taken back to the "dash" -- is that how it should behave?

*Sorry for my noobness on this subject.

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's titled Adventure Time...should it be Mario Rabbids?

Also, for EdiZon...

on my sd card I have sdmc:/EdiZon and in that folder I have
a folder called Editor
EdiZon.nacp
EdiZon.nro

I placed the script you uploaded into the Editor folder, but when I launch using SX OS and press R to open HomeBrew then I click on EdiZon I am taken back to the "dash" -- is that how it should behave?

*Sorry for my noobness on this subject.
my fault i will look at rabbids and see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol