Marvel vs Capcom 3 Leaked for Switch?

VpGVX5h.jpg

Today a video has surfaced of what looks to be Marvel vs Capcom 3 running on a Nintendo Switch:

What do you think? Anything seem off?

:arrow:Source
:arrow:Video mirror

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They're the Revelations games though, which were already on 3DS. No other RE games came to that.
only revelations 1 was on 3ds and wiiu, revelations 2 was never on a nintendo console until now, and Re4 was already on gc and wii so if they just ported the remaster to switch i wouldnt be surprised, and i would even buy it :P same with 5 and 6 just for portability :P

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The video could be it being streamed from the PC with Rainway. I doubt itsi the Vita version because I don't think that had Phoenix Wright in it who's clearly visible on the character select screen.

EDIT: Nevermind, UMvC3 was released for Vita apparently. I've only seen the base game on the Vita PSN store though.

Last edited by RedBlueGreen,

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
that game is dead, Crapcom is going to pull off from STEAM library soon, i don't think they would spend more money to port that on switch, this rumour is very probably fake.
The reason the game is "dead" is because the netcode is utter trash they had the chance to upgrade the netcode and they didn't heck look at USF4's it's buttery smooth netcode a game is never dead unless everyone stops playing it.

Rune

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I guess its always nice when we get new games on the Switch, no matter what they are. But its annoying when (assuming the video's real) companies re-release older titles when there's a newer series installment already out. This is already out on last gen consoles, current gen, PC, even the PS Vita. Capcom should wait until this is considered a retro/classic and then re-release it in the future.
Right now, I think I'd be far more interested in that Street Fighter anniversary collection thing with Street Fighter III.

horokeusama

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You do realize that Switch can open youtube videos right? And that Capcom already stopped supporting the FOURTH game? In what world a port of an older version would make sense?

Don't be so naive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...