BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Just do it already. It'll only take like 5 minutes. Nobody wants to use the gamepad anymore.
And no, the plugin version doesn't count since it crashes with MK8.
And how do you want to navigate through the system settings for example? I doubt that it requires more work than just 5 minutes. And if it's so easy for you, why don't you cobble together a plugin yourself? Some games may require the gamepad. And surely Aroma+countless of plugins/modules won't be able to change anything. Get along with it or leave it.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just do it already. It'll only take like 5 minutes. Nobody wants to use the gamepad anymore.
And no, the plugin version doesn't count since it crashes with MK8.
It’s all open source

If it only takes 5 minutes why not just do it yourself and share it with the community?

Surely that would contribute more to the community other than your bitching.

SapphireBulletBill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It’s all open source

If it only takes 5 minutes why not just do it yourself and share it with the community?

Surely that would contribute more to the community other than your bitching.
I don't know shit about developing homebrew apps.
Maschell, GaryOderNichts, and several others know, but they won't do it because they don't have the balls.

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
Maschell, GaryOderNichts, and several others know, but they won't do it because they don't have the balls.
dude. Gary found a entire exploit, to get a custom recovery working, fixing probably hundreds of cold boot bricks with no backups. That otherwise, be impossible to recover.
Maschell, found contenthax, created the wiiu plugin loader system, and created SDCafiine. ontop of Termisu and Aroma.

Point is, your being really self entitled with that statement. Don't go complaining about people who create free shit with their own free time, for FREE
If you believe you can do better, do it. But don't call them "don't have the balls" they are either
A. Enjoying their life
B. working on a projects that aren't announced yet
C. bug fixing current projects.
D.Working their current actual job

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know shit about developing homebrew apps.
Then tell me why you wrote that it just take only five minutes? You have obviously a plan from nothing my friend.

Reactions: Lostbhoy
Trophies
Website
heyquark.com
XP
Country
Australia
It'll only take like 5 minutes.
Spoken like someone who has no idea how batshit KPAD/WPAD truly are. They're so bad that you can even find non-homebrew sources talking about it as NDA'd devs complained back when the console launched.

To address the actual question, nobody's going to do the non-plugin version of anything - especially with the Aroma release now, any effort put there is going to a dwindling userbase for an outdated environment.
I actually have no idea if the soon-to-release Aroma version (via the new config menu) supports pro controllers or not.

SapphireBulletBill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude. Gary found a entire exploit, to get a custom recovery working, fixing probably hundreds of cold boot bricks with no backups. That otherwise, be impossible to recover.
Maschell, found contenthax, created the wiiu plugin loader system, and created SDCafiine. ontop of Termisu and Aroma.

Point is, your being really self entitled with that statement. Don't go complaining about people who create free shit with their own free time, for FREE
If you believe you can do better, do it. But don't call them "don't have the balls" they are either
A. Enjoying their life
B. working on a projects that aren't announced yet
C. bug fixing current projects.
D.Working their current actual job
and yet they can't take 5 minutes to add pro controller support for an already existing version of SDCaffiine smh.
you're telling me i have to uninstall CBHC and use a buggy homebrew environment that nobody asked for?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
and yet they can't take 5 minutes to add pro controller support for an already existing version of SDCaffiine smh.
you're telling me i have to uninstall CBHC and use a buggy homebrew environment that nobody asked for?
Stop embarrassing yourself, dude. No one is forcing you to use Tiramisu/Aroma. And the new environment is what we really needed in the last few years. So shut the fuck up.

sley

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How did you end up being so ungrateful?
If you want it that badly make a bounty or offer to pay a developer for it.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If it only takes 5 minutes then why don't you do it? c'mon stop being a lazy bruh and do something for free because i'm telling you to, you fuckass.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You are not entitled to anything. What makes you think that just because you think they should do something it means they should? They're not your personal slaves, they have lives too and they're all doing this in their spare time without expecting anything in return for it which is better than most people. Maybe start by being a little grateful, and your requests might not go ignored. People like you are why devs quit the scene. They deserve praise for all they do for the community, and instead they get people complaining because they want more.

SapphireBulletBill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop embarrassing yourself, dude. No one is forcing you to use Tiramisu/Aroma. And the new environment is what we really needed in the last few years. So shut the fuck up.
more like the last thing we needed.
i've had no problems with CBHC and it runs just fine; no bricks.
i've seen the environment loader, and it does literally nothing other than maybe support third-party controllers.
if this is about bricking your console then just git gud.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
more like the last thing we needed.
i've seen the environment loader, and it does literally nothing other than maybe support third-party controllers.
if this is about bricking your console then just git gud.
Lol you have really no idea xD

Deleted member 586536

Returned shipping and mailing
Trophies
XP
I don't know if your a troll or not. But CBHC is very much not "safe"
Here's a classic example that could of got you bricked
you pirated a ds game in the past. You then officially purchased it and redownload it. You install coldboothax and ignore checking if the title properly launches without sign patches. Because to some people, they'd think "well I bought it and downloaded it. Should work just fine"
And you get a fat bricked console as a result.
Why?
Because the wiiu is a bit stupid when it comes to tickets, a legit ticket and a fakesigned ticket, can exist within the same ticket file, and so you manually have to go in there, and strip out the fakesigned ticket. Meaning that commonly the first ticket in that file is read. Aka, the fakesign ticket. causing a brick. even though you have a legit ticket, it's just not the first one.
Further more, coldboothax doesn't allow direct autobooting into titles. A feature of the wiiu that people had to drop for coldboothax.
Additionally, if for whatever reason your Nintendo account is no longer valid, or your console get's possibly banned.
Your not bricked from that unlike coldboothax. Coldboothax also required sometimes programs to be patched, see FTPiiU everywhere coldboothax edition.
Additionally, coldboothax isn't good in the longer term. See the dsi hacking scene, for literal years, almost to a decade,. It was impossible hack that system if you got it second hand, since it likely no longer had the purchases it had, assuming you could even redownload them. This meant even though it was previously hackable, most of the public couldn't acess it because Nintendo shutdown those stores.
Again, we needed this environment.

Last edited by Deleted member 586536,

SapphireBulletBill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if your a troll or not. But CBHC is very much not "safe"
Here's a classic example that could of got you bricked
you pirated a ds game in the past. You then officially purchased it and redownload it. You install coldboothax and ignore checking if the title properly launches without sign patches. Because to some people, they'd think "well I bought it and downloaded it. Should work just fine"
And you get a fat bricked console as a result.
Why?
Because the wiiu is a bit stupid when it comes to tickets, a legit ticket and a fakesigned ticket, can exist within the same ticket file, and so you manually have to go in there, and strip out the fakesigned ticket. Meaning that commonly the first ticket in that file is read. Aka, the fakesign ticket. causing a brick. even though you have a legit ticket, it's just not the first one.
Further more, coldboothax doesn't allow direct autobooting into titles. A feature of the wiiu that people had to drop for coldboothax.
Additionally, if for whatever reason your Nintendo account is no longer valid, or your console get's possibly banned.
Your not bricked from that unlike coldboothax. Coldboothax also required sometimes programs to be patched, see FTPiiU everywhere coldboothax edition.
Additionally, coldboothax isn't good in the longer term. See the dsi hacking scene, for literal years, almost to a decade,. It was impossible hack that system if you got it second hand, since it likely no longer had the purchases it had, assuming you could even redownload them. This meant even though it was previously hackable, most of the public couldn't acess it because Nintendo shutdown those stores.
Again, we needed this environment.
You make a fair point.
But does Aroma have an SDCaffiine similar to the Wii U Plugin System version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!