Mass Effect 3: Will you be importing saves from ME1 and ME2?

Will you be uporting saves from ME1 and ME2?

• Yes, from 1 and 2

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Yes, just from 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No, lost my saved games

• No, never played/completed any of the other games

• No, I am not playing ME3

• Total voters

rehevkor

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Was bored and curious, with Mass Effect 3 coming out here soon, I was wondering who would be importing the saves from accross the whole series?

I for one know how doing this could be difficult, be it from consoles dying, saves being deleted, lost or archived somewhere it's not worth digging them out. And PS3 players can't import from 1 at all.

I will be importing from 1 and 2 on my ol Xbox, which I am kinda glad has survived to see ME3 (barely).

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically my saves are only from ME2, but with the Genesis DLC I get to see the ramifications of the decisions made in ME1.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about the other versions, but on xbox you can still change your facial features after importing a previous save.
It's a good thing, too. My imported femshep had a really bad case of squishy-Face syndrome.
(It pretty much looked like she could smell varren shit on her boots, all the time)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was, until it wouldn't give me my face.

TBH the issue with custom faces is that they look good in preview, but when light hits them the right way they just look so fucking bad. Like I decided to start a FemShep character in Mass Effect (the original) and everything was honky dory in the preview. But when I started playing, my character was fugly. The nose was horrendous and her neck was oversized. That's why I stuck to default Male Shep in my original playthroughs.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, my female shepard has come through from both ME1 and 2.
When importing into 3 it decided I should have black hair and brown eyes instead of the red and green that I used to have, but I changed it back without much trouble.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1