Maximum mouse cursor size?

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windows 2000 will display mouse pointers larger than 32x32, but I can't get Windows XP to do the same.

Anyone know of a registry setting or tool that will allow you to use cursors larger than 32x32?

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
qlum: I don't want a huge one, but I have a certain graphic I want to use and it's something like 39x39 and the maximum is 32x32.

Ace Faith: I know what you're saying but I want to increase the MAXIMUM cursor limit, which is 32x32.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Outside of programs that hook and customise the cursor (just for that window) I do not believe you can get them any larger on XP. I had a look a few times in years past when attempting to set up a machine for disabled types (although if you are going to do a search "accessibility" is probably a better term to be using) but never got that far.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
Outside of programs that hook and customise the cursor (just for that window) I do not believe you can get them any larger on XP. I had a look a few times in years past when attempting to set up a machine for disabled types (although if you are going to do a search "accessibility" is probably a better term to be using) but never got that far.

This is what I was thinking too, and according to that knowledge base article, it seems possible for a program to do so.

I searched on and off all day yesterday but never found anything. Of course it could be hidden somewhere within the millions of sites/forums where people are simply talking about going to the control panel and selecting the larger cursor scheme.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @TimeMaster, what happenned?