CompC

OP
Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
So I kind of want to buy a Supercard DSTWO. I have an iPlayer and an Acekard 2i, but I want to play GBA games on my 3DS and I can't really use the iPlayer anymore since my DSi broke, and it won't run on the 3DS anyway. I have a PSP that runs GBA games great, but for some reason I just want to use my 3DS. Also, does the SNES emulator on the Supercard work well? I want to play Earthbound but SNEmulDS messes up some of the sprites. Will that run well on the DSTWO?

And lastly, where's the best place to buy one?

Thanks in advance!

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
The GBA emulator on the SCDS2 is far better than the iPlayer one. The SNES emulator in my mind, whilst not perfect, is perfectly acceptable especially the BAGSFC and CATSFC versions although I could not tell you what Earthbound is like.

Have a look in Shoptemp, find the prices that you like and have a look at the reviews and if you're still unsure then just ask what people think of that shop. You'll get 1001 different answers but it might help.

Decooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GBA emulator is pretty great, and while it doesn't feel like youre actually playing a GBA cartridge, it's definitely playable (use version 1.21 and the gameconfig.txt found on this site for best compatibility and performance)

The best version of the SNES emulator is CATSFC, and it does a decent job working with most games, although some of the newest SNES games that needed a special cartridge to work on the original SNES (such as Super Mario RPG, etc) do not run well on the emulator.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...