hein2010

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm I've seen many replies that it works.. But how do you put the freeloader data on a disk?
I've used Nero Burning rom and burned it on a Verbatim -R and it failed
ohmy.gif

hein2010

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
got it to work now *freeloader seems to work like in the youtube movies*
Tried to put in One Piece ntsc (burned on verbatim -r) Reckonizes disk black screen on load.

black screen -.-

http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/Wii...ility_List:_PAL according to that, that's what happens if you try to run the game with a wiikey, but I had a freeloader....

Is mine working or is something wrong? (My software is still 3.1 is that the problem?)

Renkin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have a PAL Wii, and I'm wanting to run SSBB. I am yet to run the update off the SSBB disc. So if I were to update using Freeloader would I get duplicate channels?

Cheers

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hein2010 said:
doh! next problem arrives -.-

The games are all in black & white (tried both 50 and 60 mode)
What did I screw up this time?
tongue.gif

Try switching the television to a different mode. My TV (just a standard. non-flat TV) has 2 modes for each av channel. One is in black&white, the other one does display colors.
And which cable are you using? There seem to be some reported problems when using the RGB scart cable. Switching to the standard composite cable or component cable should fix it

FISHERMAN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i have an xcm 1080 adapter attached to my tft samsung 206bw. It only works in EDTV mode. But if i run brawl in this mode i get a black screen and then no signal. If i change the wii settings to 60hertz 480i then the adapter also gets off. If i use the freeloader running my console on edtv mode will the game keep running on 480p? I am at work right now and i cant try it. I have Brawl in dvd9 and dvd5 versions patched e.t.c to pal. i own a pal wii with wiikey 1,9g

dentnz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought I would add in my findings here too:

Mario Party 8 US - Requires update normally, but with Freeloader, it boots perfectly without requiring an update
Fire Emblem US - Requires update normally, but boots and runs perfectly with Freeloader
Rockstar Table Tenis - Black screens after selection on the Wii menu, but boots and runs perfectly with Freeloader

I have a japanese game here that black screened after the wii menu which now works with Freeloader also.

Kinda happy with the results so far. It makes me wonder if we couldn't start doing proper pal fixes eventually and eliminate wii bricks due to unwanted foreign updates. Perhaps a combination of Freeloader and the NTSC game: wavey lines at disc insert, followed by the actual game. Mind you, if we get to that stage, I suppose they would have worked out exactly what the freeloader is doing to make this all work anyways.

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Are we able to use the backup of the Freeloader to play imported NTSC-U games on PAL Wii? Please answer, I don't want to throw my money out the windows by ripping the plastic of the cover ^^

Thanks!

Marticuno

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Marticuno said:
Are we able to use the backup of the Freeloader to play imported NTSC-U games on PAL Wii? Please answer, I don't want to throw my money out the windows by ripping the plastic of the cover ^^

Thanks!

Just gonna bump this, someone has the answer, I know it
rolleyes.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Excellent, I can succesfully run No More Heroes NTSC on my PAL wii. No problems whatsoever. Some people were reporting problems with black/white or red/green images, but it seems to work fine for me

cyr0x

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I think the black and white problem is because of the TV. I got a really old TV and I guess it does not support NTSC oder something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Stepcroc, I'm stuck.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Those are monitor lizards you dunce.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I'm funny. lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs and roasted potatoes came out good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching the first omen and so far it's not the priest doing the scaring
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Shouldn't the kid be the scary one?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The second omen: the chior boy gets his revenge
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reverse exorcist: it's when you hire a demon to remove the priest out of a small child.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hire Kendrick Drake possessed a minor again
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, I'd run away from his singing too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Drakes still allowed to use his Instagram
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like everyone has some great imaginary friends
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Yeah, that was insane.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Don't know what Drake was even thinking.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What every rich scumbag thinks that they can put their dick on anything and get away with it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I better hide my silicone Tifa doll
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What did Drake do, exactly? I don't follow celeb gossip.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Supposed accusations that Drake groomed a minor.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Allegedly groomed a 17 year old Instagram model or something along those lines
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yep, something like that.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Not the first time this has happened with Drake.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Not the first time this has happened with Drake.