Hacking Discussion Mememenu

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Will you still come back to GBATemp as often as you do now if you get a backup loader?
Or will you be too busy playing your backups?

NANASHI89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you still come back to GBATemp as often as you do now if you get a backup loader?
Last I checked, there's more to homebrew than backup loaders. Emulators, custom themes, save backup, save editors, cheat plugins, etc...

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not super interested in piracy as a way to get media. These days I usually only use it to trial a piece of software before buying it, if I want to play a lot of it. I've already got 80% of the five Switch games I play the shit out of, anyway, and I still come on here all the time.
Remember, the best way to show your thanks to the devs, is to flood their inboxes with positive reinforcement and love.
FTFY m8

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is mememenu, tho - i guess it also includes a cartdumper now? (and the boginstaller name is real!)
Its basically an extension of its properties as a title manager which is completely different than dumping cartridges, but if both tools are included in the same homebrew then I guess it doesn't really matter. The real question is does it support cart 2 dumping?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, same +1