Hacking Memory Card Not Showing Games in Adrenaline

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will report back ..its strange
Ok and yea definitely, if that doesn't work i would try rebuilding database, if you have your games organized use this app to save icon layout (just make sure all folders are named differently and not blank) and rebuilding database won't force you to reorganize everything again.

https://github.com/deltaclock/Database-Manager

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok and yea definitely, if that doesn't work i would try rebuilding database, if you have your games organized use this app to save icon layout (just make sure all folders are named differently and not blank) and rebuilding database won't force you to reorganize everything again.

https://github.com/deltaclock/Database-Manager
what buttons to press to rebuild data base i forgot

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
turn off then hold down R, PS button and power button for a few secs for safe mode

um i had the white bubble issue before; I just moved them out of a folder and into a new folder and it fixed it

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
turn off then hold down R, PS button and power button for a few secs for safe mode

um i had the white bubble issue before; I just moved them out of a folder and into a new folder and it fixed it
that wasnt working in out folders.... i will try the data base thing now jesssh what a day

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what buttons to press to rebuild data base i forgot

Yes rebuild database is an option in safe mode so you'll have to follow vinchermans instructions to boot into safe mode. I'd suggest doing what he says with the folders first though.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything white icon wise.... If I open the bubble maker app vita has a gpu crash .... I wish I just left it be . Ffs
you still have the white icons? Are the white icons vita games or psp/psx games? And You have to open adrenaline at least once before using the bubble manager.

Last edited by kaymynd,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out if I copy appmeta from ux0 to ur0 half my icons came back .. But the other half are still white ... If I wanted to completely get rid of Adrenaline & start again with process .. I have the easy Adrenaline installer ect .. I just want a fresh start .. As it still isn't working properly .... & if I try and use the bubble maker app my vita gets a gpu crash.... It's nuts & annoying

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out if I copy appmeta from ux0 to ur0 half my icons came back .. But the other half are still white ... If I wanted to completely get rid of Adrenaline & start again with process .. I have the easy Adrenaline installer ect .. I just want a fresh start .. As it still isn't working properly .... & if I try and use the bubble maker app my vita gets a gpu crash.... It's nuts & annoying
Strange, never seen that before, but if you want to completely get rid of adrenaline backup the 661.pbp in ux0>app>pspemucfw first then just uninstall the bubble. And idk if easy adrenaline installer installs the newest version i recommend you use the one from theflows github here.
And make sure to copy back the 661.pbp

https://github.com/TheOfficialFloW/Adrenaline

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done that so many times same deal ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

As for my icons . I know if I copy & paste each one by one the reboot they will appear .. It's just a long deal .. I remember doing that with retroarch for my custom icons

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did add a few new games . Just before all this happened 3 in fact... I didn't realize a game might be a issue .. But still right back at the beginning of the day.. My Adrenaline .. Only showed game saves states not my iso"s .. I will delete the new games I grabbed & report back

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did add a few new games . Just before all this happened 3 in fact... I didn't realize a game might be a issue .. But still right back at the beginning of the day.. My Adrenaline .. Only showed game saves states not my iso"s .. I will delete the new games I grabbed & report back
It's possible, i once had a corrupted psp game that caused issues with adrenaline and the bubble manager, i had to run every single psp game until i found one that crashed, once i deleted it, all worked normal, and afterwards i recopied the psp game and it actually worked. I'm guessing something corrupted during it's transfer or something.

As for the games not showing in adrenaline even after a reinstall I'm thinking it could be the same a corrupt game, either that or you have game categories lite plugin in seplugins, i really can't think of anything else.

Last edited by kaymynd,

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just reinstalled Adrenaline

No it's the same . Save data not my games

Attachments

• 20190530_194521.jpg
    20190530_194521.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 199
Reactions: kaymynd

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just reinstalled Adrenaline

No it's the same . Save data not my games
Do you have any psp plugins installed? I think it may be that.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

don't copy the appmeta from ux0 to ur0. they have different files. the app.db, which causes your games to appear on the livearea, points to the appmeta on ur0. rebuilding the database will rebuild the appmeta, but folders and custom icons will be removed. first, u might look at the app.db (ur0:shell/db/app.db) with sqlite browser. in the appicon.tbl, you'll see your list of games, where they're located on the livearea (page/position), game names, and icon locations.

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it all works out .. My icons are beautiful & back... Adrenaline is still weird but all my games work with the bubble app again ... I only have 3 gig left .. .. On my SD card .. But 15 gigs on my original memory card .. Can I install games on both ... I wonder .. Or just use it for roms....

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it all works out .. My icons are beautiful & back... Adrenaline is still weird but all my games work with the bubble app again ... I only have 3 gig left .. .. On my SD card .. But 15 gigs on my original memory card .. Can I install games on both ... I wonder .. Or just use it for roms....

you mean on the livearea? I think where normal games/apps are installed to is determined by the category type, like the ps3, but all of them may direct to ux0. the appinfo.tbl of the app.db shows the location of the main executable for each game. this can be changed, but I don't know about using a different partition. you can change executables by modifying it, but it will revert back if you rebuild the database..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3