Homebrew MenuDO Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol Rockstar I'm sorry but I believe all the positions are filled. Placeholder's just trying to make a funny lol

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You destroyed my dream...
cry.gif

cry.gif

cry.gif

cry.gif

cry.gif

cry.gif

cry.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
smile.gif
hope it comes soon i cant wait to have a gamertag in my sig
does the gamertag update itself lik xbox and how do we make avvatars

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Interresting, and glad to see some Infos about it. mPlayer was such an awesome Sneek...still waiting...

Ok, but I have a question: It has Twitter/Playasia-Support, ok (in Fact, Twitter support is AWESOME!!!). But now I'm asking nicely...what about:

-GamerDNA.com

Support? That would be realy nice...

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Will it have any way to add user-created content to it? (i.e. user-made skins)

Yes, in this post of mine,
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=189...t&p=2381651
Those themes are user-made. MENUdo's customization is very flexible, almost everything could be change. Heck I might go as far as saying, two themes will never look and feel the same in MENUdo. And not just themes, there are alot of user contents. Both the site and MENUdo it self, will be handled by the community. Hence the name itself MENUdo, do your own MENU. One of the primary focus of the project is that it will be user and community driven.

Range-TE said:
does it work for the iPlayer FC ?
do you think it will work for R4iUltra? (R4iultra is a clone cart of the AK2 merge with r4ds, but its bad)
will it have GBAtemp cheat database support?
any built in emulators? y'know, so we could just load the roms directly
is there a built in art program? (for notes maybe, or something like colors! or phidias) (that'd be kinda pointless though)
does it have built in internet browsers? (again kinda pointless for DSi owners)
do you plan to release it with fc specific versions? (i.e DSmenu.DAT for r4s, akmenu4.nds for AK2, TTmenu.dat for DSTT, etc, etc)
do you plan on updating it for every game with AP?
do you really plan on releasing it november? or at least 2010?

lastly, THAT DSi THEME IS SO COOL AND I SO WANT MENUDO SO MUCH CAUSE MY R4iUltra SUCKS.

1. I dont have one and neither does my testers. But so far, MENUdo has superior fc compatibility to all FCs tested. Heck ironically it works best with R4. ^^"

2. Yes it does. My friend has one, but I have yet to find a way to make MENUdo as the primary menu for it. I cant just rename the dat file or whatever.

3. No, altho menudo will do have its own AR database.

Questions 4 to up: answered them already. Try reading the thread. ^^

Try not to ask questions that are already been answered. Its quite tiring. ^^"

Blue-K said:
Interresting, and glad to see some Infos about it. mPlayer was such an awesome Sneek...still waiting...

Ok, but I have a question: It has Twitter/Playasia-Support, ok (in Fact, Twitter support is AWESOME!!!). But now I'm asking nicely...what about:

-GamerDNA.com

Support? That would be realy nice...

/me hugs Blue-K. =^^=
Thanks for being a fan.

So far the public has yet to see 5% of MENUdo, like I said this program is community based. So more likely I doubt that even I already have seen what MENUdo is REALLY capable of doing.

About the Twitter, yeah its pretty neat!
biggrin.gif
Me and the testers are certainly loving it, you could thank shadoweo for that. About GamerDNA, I told ShadowEO to pull the plug so we could concentrate on the FB support. If ShadowEO wants it again enough, I think its alright to allow him to make it possible once again.
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(laxman0220 @ Nov 10 2009, 01:12 PM) Wow this is awesome. If it has an extlink feature, we can use ysloader and load commercial roms
biggrin.gif

Question answered in first pages. ^^
Altho I'm not sure. If another FC team talks to me, they may want me to remove the possibilty of an external loader in the code. ^^"

QUOTE(rockstar99 @ Nov 10 2009, 01:07 PM)
smile.gif
hope it comes soon i cant wait to have a gamertag in my sig
does the gamertag update itself lik xbox and how do we make avvatars
Indeed it does. Avatars can be inserted by uploading at MENUdo's site, www.gamenow.asia
Like most of MENUdo's feature, the gamertag can be themed also. ^^
Im only using this currently, merely just for debugging. I still have yet to finalize the official and default theme. ^^"

SoulAnger

MENUdo's Developer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hehe, read my posts Rockstar. ^^ Anyway I'm announcing a lot of stuffs, and will release a video in a few days. You dont need to rush it, there are too many features that is yet to be announced. ^^"

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SoulAnger said:
Hehe, read my posts Rockstar. ^^ Anyway I'm announcing a lot of stuffs, and will release a video in a few days. You dont need to rush it, there are too many features that is yet to be announced. ^^"
Your tempting me to come to your house steal your pc and copy all the files to my akard and then come and give the pc back
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Good work I just saw the themes and they are great waaaaaay better than M3 Sakura And akAIO IMO!

Thanks for all the hard work and now all I have to do is play the waiting game
frown.gif

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
SoulAnger said:
Range-TE said:
does it work for the iPlayer FC ?
do you think it will work for R4iUltra? (R4iultra is a clone cart of the AK2 merge with r4ds, but its bad)
will it have GBAtemp cheat database support?
any built in emulators? y'know, so we could just load the roms directly
is there a built in art program? (for notes maybe, or something like colors! or phidias) (that'd be kinda pointless though)
does it have built in internet browsers? (again kinda pointless for DSi owners)
do you plan to release it with fc specific versions? (i.e DSmenu.DAT for r4s, akmenu4.nds for AK2, TTmenu.dat for DSTT, etc, etc)
do you plan on updating it for every game with AP?
do you really plan on releasing it november? or at least 2010?

lastly, THAT DSi THEME IS SO COOL AND I SO WANT MENUDO SO MUCH CAUSE MY R4iUltra SUCKS.

1. I dont have one and neither does my testers. But so far, MENUdo has superior fc compatibility to all FCs tested. Heck ironically it works best with R4. ^^"

2. Yes it does. My friend has one, but I have yet to find a way to make MENUdo as the primary menu for it. I cant just rename the dat file or whatever.

3. No, altho menudo will do have its own AR database.

Questions 4 to up: answered them already. Try reading the thread. ^^

Try not to ask questions that are already been answered. Its quite tiring. ^^"
sorry, wont do that again. but if you want r4iultra, or any r4 for that matter. have you tried using r4crypt? that or just use the middle moonshell button on the r4iultra firmware. just rename the MenuDO to _DS_MSHL_.nds.

reply to your answers:
1. the thing with iPLayer is that it can't load commercial ROMs, but it does load Homebrew games. so if it can load homebrew nds files, it can load the MenuDO's nds file right?
2. yesh! this is making me think twice about getting ak2!
3. im curious as to why wouldnt you add that capability, why not just use the plain ol CHEAT.DAT that is used by alot of FCs? but there is a high possibility of the GBATemp cheat database crew will support whatever AR Cheat file the MenuDO is gonna use! that is if MenuDO gets popular enough (IMHO it will)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
benjaminlibl said:
Placeholder said:
1. No.
2. No.
3. No.

You're thinking about LSD.
I thought he was talking about Red Bull.

I gave up on this ever being released, so whatever it turns out to be, it'll be a nice surprise.

same here, i thought that was the red bull advertisement playing. haha

Question 1: Is MenuDo able to talk into 800 languages(real and frictional)

Question 2: Will there be a way to disable any of those twitter/facebook/IM features ?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Final questions.

1.So you are adding YSmenu support? Like a plugin I am pretty confused.
2. If you are then a Flashcart team asks you that they don't want it can't you just block YSmenu support with that flashcart?
3. Is it possible for on the Acekard for it to have the AKAIO loader?(only on Acekard).
4. Can you add some more videos. The XMB skin in your picture looks different than what it looked like on your old video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I should visit Florida again, miss the alligator barbecues
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me and wifey was deciding on our next vacation, so I hung up a map on the wall, and give her a dart and said, wherever you hit, we will go. She threw the dart and it missed the map completely and fell into a trash can below on floor. So I said "ok Florida it is."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 ohhh a pot cake?
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Gimme some of dat
    +4
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah i don't use weed,in my baking or in general
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides isn't it usually gummies or brownies?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    So, make a "New Trend"
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i just said i don't use weed
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You can add it in anything really, you can even make a butter/oil with it, then use that oil in anything
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    besides i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent, so telling me to make a cake with cannabis is traumatizing me, ur cancelled buddy /s/srs
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (nah jk i'm just parodying those "i'm literally a minor and neurodivergent" mfs on twitter)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Michigan has legal rec, so you only have few more years, is it 18 or 21 up there? 21 here in Ohio.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    prob 21, idk tho
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Guess I'll go with plan B and make a Rum Vanilla flavored ice cream
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sounds damn good.
    Nah. Tequila maybe
    That, or Old No. 7
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm ashamed to ask, but what is old no 7?
    Jack Daniels
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh yea, duh
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I still have some old no 7, bout to mix with some coke, and get "California Sober".
    +2
    lol, I finally got you to Enjoy a Coc Tail :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @ZeroT21 oh i bet some rum raisin ice cream is so good

i don't drink, but some rum ice cream might be good
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rum pecan ice cream is the bomb. Never had rum raisin, but bet be good. My homemade ice cream machine started rust inside so I pitched it, but gotta get a new one, miss making my own ice cream, esp with booze.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZVQF0yPnTc