OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mgst.jpg

Faimtsu scans seem to have killed the "we'll get it to you in about 2 weeks"
QUOTE said:
Hideo Kojima said that we'd still have a couple week's worth of speculation on what "A Next Metal Gear Is...", but rumored scans from Famitsu may have spoiled it. It's Metal Gear. For the iPhone.

Or at least that's what this scan, supposedly from the newest issue of Famitsu Weekly, indicates, a gesture based Metal Gear designed with the iPhone and iPod Touch's touchscreen controls in mind. From what we can gather from this heavily artifacted scan, it looks like it might be a spin-off of Metal Gear Solid 4, which may make it more action-oriented that the turn-based portable outing Metal Gear Ac!d.

Consider this a rumor for now, especially until we see something that looks more legit — and hopefully in higher resolution. If Metal Gear Solid Touch is what's planned and this is an authentic Famitsu scan, it wouldn't come as a surprise to many of us.

Source

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is so lame. Most iPhone games that aren't casual are so gimmicky. They need to have something really special to make it good for the platform. For some reason I feel that this game will not be one of those special games. Its just a gut feeling.

DAZA

Shaun's Mum
Trophies
XP
There needs to be a 360 port, theres no way in hell im spending a small fortune for something that looks like a george forman grill, costs a shed load to run just for 1 friggin game,

ive followed all the previous adventures of snake, and hope it will continue... so i play on the 360, it would be the dumbest move on konami's part financially

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wasn't MGS4 the last Metal Gear to feature Solid Snake as the main protagonist? If so, then I guess this new Metal Gear "Touch" will be something either gimmicky or a minor entry in the series. Or even a side/alternative story like Acid. Either way, I can't believe the iPhone is now the "touch handheld"...

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol semi-disgrace to mgs franchise..guess devs werent really up to starting production on another 3+ yr-long development period title just yet..would personally love to see the originals from msx redone in current/next gen..sick stories i feel go very much unappreciated (by myself included) because of how the story is carried by such inferior technology of back in the day (even though back then was considered revolutionary, i'd be able to really enjoy it in current gen)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't see any reason why they couldn't have this for Iphone !?

I have Metal Gear Acid 3D mobile edition for my k810i J2ME phone
nyanya.gif

Mines In English btw but this was a better quality video I found of it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn