Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I thought you were talking about Pokemon!

rofl.gif

Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It only takes a Google search to find out who they are, fellas.
And apparently, they are quite popular in Denmark.
They also happen to be much cooler than than the Pokemon.
cool.gif

Anyhow, I thought there would be more people here to talk about 'em since GBATemp is a pretty diverse community.
It's cool that Vidboy knows of 'em though.

Jaems

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NeSchn said:
My brothers are huge fans of Mew, I like a few songs from them. There newest album was actually really good, the other stuff is a little too poppy for me.
Agreed.

Every album before 'And The Glass Handed Kites' was very pop-oriented. Although I had no real problem with it since they tended to experiment more than the average pop-rock band... it was still quite fresh. Not sure if they were really trying to gain some radioplay, though, but it doesn't matter since they're surely popular now (At least in Denmark).

2005's 'And The Glass Handed Kites' remains my favorite.
It was completely unique, and making it a continuous suite made it all the more enjoyable for a prog-junkie like me.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Jaems said:
NeSchn said:
My brothers are huge fans of Mew, I like a few songs from them. There newest album was actually really good, the other stuff is a little too poppy for me.
Agreed.

Every album before 'And The Glass Handed Kites' was very pop-oriented. Although I had no real problem with it since they tended to experiment more than the average pop-rock band... it was still quite fresh. Not sure if they were really trying to gain some radioplay, though, but it doesn't matter since they're surely popular now (At least in Denmark).

2005's 'And The Glass Handed Kites' remains my favorite.
It was completely unique, and making it a continuous suite made it all the more enjoyable for a prog-junkie like me.
Yeah And the Glass Handed Kites was pretty good, Thats the one that my brothers listen to the most. Special being their favorite song off it
tongue.gif
I like the darker stuff personally, I thought special was a little gay and poppy xD I seem to like their newest album the most, mostly because there drummer is sick, and they get pretty Proggish on the new album too, they are playing songs that are completely weird and outta whack like Repeaterbeater which is my favorite song from that album.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I do I do! And I also think "and the glass handed kites" is their best album. The only thing that would make it better would be if they added "She Came Home for Christmas" (The falsetto on the frengers version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Y9WKPRUjNQ4?si=raUf8jEiET8rmH2P