❤❤❤
OP
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
So, I recently started playing MHW on my PC, and for whatever reason, audio over my Bluetooth headset cuts out after loading my save and creating a play session. I've Googled around, and it seems the consensus lies with the game itself, but I think it actually has something to do with the Catalyst 20.x driver. I came to this theory after upgrading to it from 19.x, where this problem didn't occur, and the only reason I upgraded was because the game would nag me about my driver version. Unfortunately, there's not an official driver for this card from AMD, so I had to go with a custom one. I don't think that's the issue, though, as Google results would suggest that nobody has considered the graphics driver and instead chalk it up to Bluetooth just being bad. This problem doesn't happen with any other game that I own, either, and I believe MHW is the only DX11 game that I play, so I'm wondering if it has something to do with that. I'm hoping someone else here has figured out a resolution to this, as the only fix as of now is to Alt+Tab out of the game, disconnect the headset, and reconnect it.

Edit: I read somewhere that connecting a line-in of some kind is another workaround, but this isn't all that practical.

Last edited by Joom,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1