ROM Hack MHX to MHG save?

chrisisx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi, a quick question. I able to transfer my save from MHX to MHG (EU), it loads fine but when i tried to SAVE my progress, error says that i do not have a memory card installed. But when i delete the transferred save from MHX and create a new GAME, save works fine again. Do i need to do anything special in order for the save function to work after transferring my savedata from MHX?

Tzuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone on 4chan is making a tool to convert the saves. Only 1 person so far has gotten it to work. Apparently it has to do with the file size difference of the saves caused by the quick messages in mulitplayer and dlc.

Reactions: chrisisx

chrisisx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Someone on 4chan is making a tool to convert the saves. Only 1 person so far has gotten it to work. Apparently it has to do with the file size difference of the saves caused by the quick messages in mulitplayer and dlc.
i see, its good to know that someone already know what went wrong. Will wait for the official release of the converter then :)

Thank you

cooroxd

Dirty Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice, you guys read my mind. Also, there's an option of getting extra credit at the menu screen if you have monster hunter 4 ultimate game save. I tried choosing that option but it couldn't read my mh4u (USA region cia) save file. Anyway ideas what it could be or is it worth it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong