Homebrew Misc Mii Maker's Homebrew Launcher Has No Music

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you sure about that? I just launched mine and there's definitely music playing, both on my gamepad speakers and the TV.

I haven't got the time to test it out yet, but I think it might be related to the fact that I'm using Tiramisu.

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I can't figure out what files are missing or not functioning well on my SD card. What is the file responsible for playing the HBL theme ?

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure myself, maybe someone else knows? I'm using Tiramisu too but not having the issue. You could try reinstalling Tiramisu in its entirety, I guess.

Is it possible the SD card has a problem somehow? If you formatted it for use with Wii U, what did you use to format it?

I ask because when I used an app not intended for formatting SD cards, it worked perfectly for everything with only one exception, which was a single Wii game that would not run in WiiFlow. None of the files had any issues at all, copied directly to another SD card it worked perfectly, but something in how that formatter worked created an issue that seemingly affected exclusively 1 thing, and if not for that game not running I probably never would've realized the SD card had an issue at all.

Other than that, or trying to reinstall Tiramisu, I have no ideas. If you have an extra SD card you're not using, you can test that to see if the same files work on that one.

Reactions: TonyNESgri

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do have a second SD card, and HBL music plays on it.

Also, oddly enough, I can access HBL music from the HBL app, whatever the SD card.

Maybe I'm gonna try to reinstall Tiramisu, even tho I don't think it'd be necessary.

TonyNESgri

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do have a second SD card, and HBL music plays on it.

Also, oddly enough, I can access HBL music from the HBL app, whatever the SD card.

Maybe I'm gonna try to reinstall Tiramisu, even tho I don't think it'd be necessary.

I think I got it ! I might need to install HBL as a .rpx on my <wiiu/apps> folder. IIRC, it was missing on my main SD card.

EDIT : Just deleted the 'resources' folder. Now it works! Might replace the music later.

Last edited by TonyNESgri,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT