Milk is bad for you

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I drink over a gallon of milk a day and I am still super skinny. Milk is a corner stone to gaining muscle mass man,I would never advice anyone to remove milk from their diet unless they are lactose intolerant.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Now this is a shitthread that I am happy to still see going!
Browsing-The-Internet-In-Anime-Girl-Reaction-Gif_408x408.jpg

Ssssuper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I drink over a gallon of milk a day and I am still super skinny. Milk is a corner stone to gaining muscle mass man,I would never advice anyone to remove milk from their diet unless they are lactose intolerant.

Another victim of the GOMAD meme

bitjacker

GBAtemp Disorderly
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so everyone knows, after the age of 14 or 15 the human body cannot store calcium. You need small amounts every day. Milk is awesome.

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You beginners try to teach me about fitness and nutrition, I bench 225 lol

225 isn't that much,I was benching that at 18 until I fucked up my ligaments. 3 plates on each side is when you are getting it right,plus it isn't about strength but aesthetics.

Mollycule

Add me on osu~
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Scrubs, don't you know goat's milk is what people should drink? It's body mass is roughly that of the human body and it's fat globules are small enough to be digested and expended whereas cow's milk has massive fat globules and they end up sitting there and being deposited into our fat reserve areas to be used later which they don't in the majority of couch potatoes.

Milk (bad) cornflakes (GMO) and sugar (bleached, mostly unusable and converted straight to fat), a poisonous way to start the day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: kinda feeling like that remix of the perfect cell theme