Hacking mios help!?

kezza825

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Considering I can play Wii backups I thought that I could play GameCube backups on Neogamma the same way I do with Wii backups but then the game i burned (Bloody Roar) rebooted my Wii whilst launching it on Neogamma, I asked around and apparently I need a MIOS :S If I install a MIOS will it delete my current IOS?

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShadow96 said:
Mios are different to cIOS. cIOS are for Wii games and Mios are only for the Gamecube mode, if I am correct. So to answer your question, no.
MIOS and IOS = cMIOS and cIOS.

There's one MIOS slot as opposed to 255 IOS slots.

The c just means custom, modified.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
It might pay you to look at what BC version you have installed as well , as version 6 can give you Wii resets where as version 5 will let you boot more games from the GC tiles , use DOP-Mi v12 to install version 5 i personaly like wiigators 0.2 mios patch installer useing mios version 4 as base and backup launcher support for Neogamma and other compatible GC launchers

TaxiTitan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,

I want to install cMIOS version 4, but are unsure of a few things.

1) I have already installed PRIILOADER, so do I have to unistall the priiloader first?

2) Is there any stuff that will stop working, or that will work less after installing cMIOS version 4?
(For example; Gamecube progressive scan is enabled by also holding the B button at start.
Or if it disables DVD9, or Metroid prime trilogy?)

3) Which base shall I install on?
Ive read there are many different ones.

This seems to be the best version since it supports more loaders, & has action replay support.

My Wii is fully softmodded & chipmodded, but without hernes 222.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...