Missing members

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I'd like to establish a list of members who used to be active on the forums but that are now gone (for a reason or another).

The people that come to my mind immediatly are:
- the 3 admins Kivan, Omero and Alexander
- tshu (possibly back now?)
- Hunter (technician) who used to be a good friend of mine and now has totally disappeared
frown.gif
he's back! alleluiah!
- Tempest Stormwind former member of the supervisors team
- Ace Gunman, former moderator he's back!

who else can you think of?

Switchy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
missingorc.jpg
missingbowser.jpg
missingswitchy.jpg

blank.gif
blank.gif
ORC
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Bowser128
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
Switchy

They've been gone just for like a month or so but...  I'm watching Lost in Translation..so, yeah...

Awwie!!
smile.gif

I'm back!

I was gone because my cat broke my internets.
And my provider didn't send us another modem for about a month or so.
So yes, I have a LOT to catch up to!

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
I really miss Tempest Stormwind. Back when I was a newbie he was a really stand up guy. It doesn't seem like he posts anymore (though I've only been posting semi-regularly again for a few months now).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
missingbowser.jpg

Ah, Bowser128. He still lurks around, he just doesn't post anything any more. He never did post much, mind you.

And he still comes to visit GBATMW every now and then (he was a regular there, too), but never posts anything there, either. I guess he's outgrown us. He's ashamed of us now. :'(

Haven't seen OrR around in quite a while. But his Lost in Blue DS surfaces every month or so to remind us of him
happy.gif

gbatemppsyavapl3.png

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
*checks*

:wtf:

He posts every now and then, it appears... Last post: eight days ago. Seems he's not missing after all.

EDIT: And I misinterpret this thread's title every single time.
rofl2.gif

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really miss Tempest Stormwind. Back when I was a newbie he was a really stand up guy. It doesn't seem like he posts anymore (though I've only been posting semi-regularly again for a few months now).

Amen.
I really miss that guy, too. He was pretty awesome - I remember, back a few years ago, I decided that I didn't want to hang around these forums anymore, so I made one of those infamous "I'm Leaving" topics. Tempest PM'ed me and gave me his email so that I could keep in touch.
He was actually a really, really good guy. The last time I spoke with him, I believe he was still in school.. But that was years ago.

Wherever he is, I hope he's well.

kikuchiyo

大阪に生まれた男
Trophies
Website
coin-battle.com
XP
Country
United States
Amen.
I really miss that guy, too. He was pretty awesome - I remember, back a few years ago, I decided that I didn't want to hang around these forums anymore, so I made one of those infamous "I'm Leaving" topics. Tempest PM'ed me and gave me his email so that I could keep in touch.
He was actually a really, really good guy. The last time I spoke with him, I believe he was still in school.. But that was years ago.

Wherever he is, I hope he's well.

Damn Legend, I feel like we're old men here
wink.gif

cheesyPOOF5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This reminds me of a guy that I used to play CS:S with a few years ago. He suddenly dissapeared, and after a few month I decided he either broke his computer, or died. Then like 2 years later he suddenly appeared out of nowhere. It was pretty cool.

Also... Bowser128 stopped posting on GBATmw on his 1336th post XO

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lawl, chuck is a stud.
tongue.gif
But seriously, it was good to have someone who made software, like he was in with LMP, to give us news right away. Like BrianTokyo, haven't seen him for a while either. Used to come on regularly and talk/ask/fix stuff in his TokyoTrim thread, but now I dun see him no more.
frown.gif

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
chuckstud was a nice fellow, I wonder where he's gone. He used to be on IRC a lot.

I need to find him, blackcats is about to institute a new policy and he is going to get banned if he doesn't increase his ratio.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSORc_3_Yw