Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kiczek said:
Lazycus aren't we missing Top Spin 3 ??
I have not seen a scene release of it for USA.

Yes indeed. I thought it was on the list at one point. I may have deleted it accidentally. Thanks for pointing it out

kiczek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
kiczek said:
Lazycus aren't we missing Top Spin 3 ??
I have not seen a scene release of it for USA.

Yes indeed. I thought it was on the list at one point. I may have deleted it accidentally. Thanks for pointing it out
you are fired for forgetting ! please hand over your parrot / eyepatch / hat

Ergo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Impossible Mission NTSC-U has not been released to my knowledge (it got a low-key, budget, release).

gcnts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm still looking for working NTSC version of Impossible Mission. I did see a copy while looking for Twilight Princess to do my softmod a couple weeks ago. I guess I'll have to go look for it again and then see what I can do about sharing it.

Been unable to get any PAL versions to work even with wiiscrubber and other tools.

Fortunately, I still have my commodore 64 around to play it on!

gcnts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, not sure what the policy is here, so I'm just gonna say that Impossible Mission NTSC-U version is out there now...

gcnts

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Wii}_Impossible_Mission_NTSC

ninja.gif

kiczek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
someone will post it scene then Lazycus will cross it off the list the one you are mentioning is only on TPB

fuuuuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How the hell didn't DDR make this list? theres STILL no PAL version out (Yes i know the US version works via the loader but still...)

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy to say that there are currently 0 missing NTSC-U Wii releases. Thanks to all groups, independent releasers and suppliers for getting everything out there!
grog.gif

As always, please post if you know of some missing NTSC-U release or new version of any existing games.

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Updated to add the all important "Chicken Blaster". It can't be worse than "Chicken Shoot", can it? Wait, it's another fine release from the people at ZOO games.

I also added "Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga" (released but scrubbed and not a proper scene release) and "Bass Pro Shops: The Strike". Probably a bit early to add them.

Anyone know of any others from the past few months?

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep track of the releases I have yet to hear of game coming out that hasn't been released...but I guess if it isn't released by a group, I don't care about it anyway...all the major games get ripped

hempin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you guys know where ones like safari adventures:africa,secret files:tunguska,Tom clancy's Hawx, nba 2k10 and a couple others are, i'd say there's a couple missing. looking forward to the marvel super hero squad.

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hempin said:
Unless you guys know where ones like safari adventures:africa,secret files:tunguska,Tom clancy's Hawx, nba 2k10 and a couple others are, i'd say there's a couple missing. looking forward to the marvel super hero squad.
Well, none of those are even in stores yet. This thread is for games that have made it into stores but haven't yet been ripped and released properly. There used to be a few obscure titles that would go a few months before being released. These days there are quite a few Wii release groups that are on top of everything and almost all titles are released the day they are in stores or earlier.

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone know whether or not Tom Clancy's HAWX will be coming to the WII?
I heard both sides of the story: 'Yes it is' and 'No, it's just a rumor'... I'm really waiting for a good flight sim (better graphics, but same control as blazing angels would be nice
tongue.gif
also a multiplayer option, but I don't see that happening anytime soon)

Also, does anyone know of any good online multiplayer RPG? something like Dungeon Siege used to be on the PC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH