Gaming Missing Wii Releases

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Lazycus said:
Bah, you thread crappers who don't understand why proper scene releases are necessary can go fuck yourselves for Christmas. Any kiddie can find the majority of these on torrent sites and enjoy their circle jerk.

Slim - It's easiest for me to monitor what games become available at retail shops on-line and add them to this thread after a few weeks pass without a scene release. I don't think there is a 100% list for any region.
Thanks for the reply m8
wink.gif

I understand the importance of scene releases, and propers
smile.gif

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Karaoke Revolution still unreleased, it is OVER 5 weeks old. Ive been trying to find a used copy to rip/upload and then return, but no gamestop has a used copy even within 100 miles. This is ridiculous.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
FIFA.Soccer.10.USA.WII-SUSHi FAKE FAKE FAKE ........ ITS REGION FREE...

R4RE69 real dump
R4RZ69 fake by FIFA.Soccer.10.USA.WII-SUSHi

you can add that to the list .....

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah its strange that fifa 10 kind of slipped through the cracks, i noticed in USB loader that it had that Z in place of the region code, which i assumed was region free, and it took forever to get a cover off of WiiTDB probably for that reason. There never was a proper was there? just checked it never got nuked either

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I remember mentioning in the FIFA 10 release thread about the messed up region code. Surprised it never got nuked. I agree, it should go on the list.

resincake

Trophies
XP
Country
'Margot's Bepuzzled' remains unreleased and has been in shops for months now. There was one nuked release, by wiizard I think it was, but it never worked for anyone via disc or usb, as there were more than 3 partitions on the disc image.

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Margot's BePuzzled is PAL only so far.

Thanks to OneUp, HaZMaT, and all the others - especially those who go back and deliver proper releases and dig up the rare stuff. I think we are indeed all caught up on NTSC-USA releases.

kiczek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lazycus said:
Thanks to OneUp, HaZMaT, and all the others - especially those who go back and deliver proper releases and dig up the rare stuff. I think we are indeed all caught up on NTSC-USA releases.
Princess and the Frog "Riverboat Jazz Edition" ?? has anyone seen this in the stores? i've checked several targets were i think it's an "exclusive" but it might be vaporware

any help would be awesome as it's one of the RARE ones

Lazycus

Rotten
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah - good one. It's on Target's site and listed seperately on the ESRB site so it must be out there somewhere.

"If you have the “Riverboat Jazz Edition,” press the – Button to bring up the Menu and Extras section where you’ll find a bonus minigame."

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive been wondering as well, i used to look forward to reading this thread waiting to see what games are left. i guess it doesn't matter they will be released eventually anyway.

Tagg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I am aware, there are no missing NTSC-U releases (except for special editions like Princess and the Frog).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    T @ Texasauras: IS ANYONE ON TWITCH.COM TWITCH.COM/THESUSHIDRAGON