Homebrew RELEASE MissionControl: Use controllers from other consoles natively via Bluetooth

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Didn't work on atmosphere. Reset to fatal error point to the content folder. Any help?

Edit: nvm, forget to update to the latest firmware.

Last edited by anhminh,

franklinyyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've just woken up to the new update and already had a user on reddit complain of the same thing. I'll look into it.

Edit: just installed 0.14.3 on 10.0.0 and everything is working fine. I'll update the system to 10.2.0 later when I have time and see if that's the issue.

Thanks! I am on 0.14.3 on 10.2.0. It's probably what caused it. Sorry for jumping the gun!

franklinyyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Updated sigpatches just arrived!
I haven't re-installed MissionControl to test it with the new firmware and atmosphere (and Sigpatches). Will wait for Ndeadly to give us the go ahead.
Ndeadly - any possibility that the Atmosphere team would incorporate your boot2 so it doesn't have to be re-written everytime.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ndeadly - any possibility that the Atmosphere team would incorporate your boot2 so it doesn't have to be re-written everytime.
Custom boot2 was only needed to start with because of an issue with previous Atmosphere versions. Issue is now resolved in the latest couple of Atmosphere releases, so MissionControl won't need custom boot2 any more in future.

Reactions: peteruk

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Updated sigpatches just arrived!
I haven't re-installed MissionControl to test it with the new firmware and atmosphere (and Sigpatches). Will wait for Ndeadly to give us the go ahead.
As hippy dave said, the custom boot2 was only needed in 0.1.0 as a workaround to an issue SciresM fixed for me in Atmosphere 0.14.2. There's no custom boot2 in the 0.2.0 release. I haven't been able to install 10.2.0 yet, but I suspect this issue you're seeing has something to do with thread priorities.

Reactions: peteruk

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Reactions: lordelan

soniczeki

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
It won't see my ps4 gamepad.
I updated the latest atmosphere and 0.2.1

It's official ps4 gamepad but not 2.0 (old version)

Edit : Welp it works now. (I held pair button few more seconds)

Last edited by soniczeki,
Reactions: lordelan

Taorn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

https://github.com/ndeadly/MissionControl#frequently-asked-questions said:
Does this run on <insert CFW here>? No. MissionControl will only run under Atmosphère. This is not some petty act of malice toward other CFWs and their users. Others simply don't (currently) provide the framework neccessary for this sysmodule to work.

Reactions: apfelsaft45

Rashka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Works like a charm!
Using my PS4 & WiiU Pro and my GameSir S3 Controller.

Only issue: the JoyCon docked on the Switch are vibrating instead of the used controllers. so I have to unmount them, because of the noise they create in my furniture ;)

I was waiting for something like this for sooo long... Thank you!

Last edited by Rashka,

ndeadly

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Works like a charm!
Using my PS4 & WiiU Pro and my GameSir S3 Controller.

Only issue: the JoyCon docked on the Switch are vibrating instead of the used controllers. so I have to unmount them, because of the noise they create in my furniture ;)
This is an issue I haven't heard of before. Could you explain in more detail? I can't think of why the docked joycons would receive the vibration packets for other controllers :blink:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1