KoopaMaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
MARIO KART DS : CUSTOM TRACKS CONTEST : #1 , JUNE 2019

Hi everybody.

There a lot of wonderful and fabulous custom tracks for Mario Kart DS , but ... a lot of sink into oblivion ...
So , I wanted organize a contest for custom tracks ( and you can purpose your track under rules )
Don't forget that the contest will happen between the 1st and the 10th of the next month after your custom track was finished ( a video or we'll perhaps accept screenshots ).
The contest give a mark ( or grade (3 points for 1st , 2 points for 2nd , 1 point for 3rd ) with some criterion and selection criteria :

-Diamond Bay :
A Custom Track made by Koopamaster.
Very good Diamond City-like remake , with a city and boats .

-Rule 1 : Post a video ( or perhaps some screenshots ) of your ct ( for a ct between the 1st and the 30-31th of the month before the contest , or during the contest for screenshots )

-Rule 2 : It must be only new custom track , not a new version of a custom track.

-Rule 3 : Custom tracks = full new tracks , ports of another game .

-Rule 4 : Don't use fake accounts or dups : You'll be banned from the contests 2 times , and ...

-Rule 5 : You can't vote for yourself.

-Rule 6 : Give marks (3 points for 1st , 2 points for 2nd , 1 point for 3rd )

-Rule 7 : Don't be injurious , don't discriminate beacuse the submitter is noob , or doesn't use last tools.

-Rule 8 : The only good rule is : CREATIVITY ...

-Fake-Rule 9 : Submit ! ( or no )

Submit under , and we'll add your custom track in this the contest.

Give points under ;) .

Prices :

For the 1st : You'll win a video on my channel , you'll been added in the "label of quality" , you'll be added on my channel in "Guys you should follow" , and you'll have a special topic on Garhoogin's DSHACK .

For the 2nd : You'll win a video on my channel , you'll be added on my channel in "Guys you should follow".

For the 3rd : You'll win a video on my channel.

For the 4th : Just ............... retry .

Submit , vote , discover !!!!!

Last edited by KoopaMaster,
Reactions: MyDePain

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...