ROM Hack Modding Digimon Cyber Sleuth

Serph-DDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hello I am having problems modding Digimon Cyber Sleuth for switch, I have been trying to replace certain img files on the game using Pherakki simplemod manager.

I was able to extract mdb1 and edit the image files then pack mdb1 files again to create a new mvgl, but when I use rom fs and try play the game it wont load and says error has occurred.

From searching this seems to be problem with non pc versions and that they cant read encrypted mvgl files , Is there a way to decrypt the file to be used on switch without using SydMontague Dscstools because I am unable to use command line, Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Serph-DDS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
in what way you are unable to use command line?

Honestly don't understand it really or how it works my knowledge on modding would be beginner level, was just curious if there was a program that could decrypt the file that was easier to use then Dscstools

Last edited by Serph-DDS,

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Honestly don't understand it really or how it works my knowledge on modding would be beginner level, was just curious if there was a program that could decrypt the file that was easier to use then Dscstools
You should start to learn how CLI tools work as most modding tools are like that. You had luck to find someone who spend time on making GUI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: what are the best video patches for wii games being injected with uwuvci aio (for the best quality)