Gaming Monster Hunter 3 Beginning Guide.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rathalos. Where? Volcano? D. Island?

For Volcano, he'll usually stay out of the actual heated areas until he get injured enough. He starts in 3 and dance between the 4 non-heated areas. If he limps, he goes to 6. If it's for stamina recharge, he'll usually follow the herbivores in the non-heated areas or run to 8.

For D. Island, he'll start at 8. From 8, he'll either move to 5 or 7. I usually just stay in 2 collecting honey/mushrooms if there are herbivores there when the quest begins as he'll eventually track them. If he's low on stamina he'll run to 4 to get a quick bite, as all the herbivores will have moved there when he showed up in 2. If he's limping, he'll usually stop at 4 then move to 7 then to 8. If he gets bored and flies away (meaning no limp or no stamina loss) then he'll usually move to 5. If you get him limping in 5, he'll move directly to 8.

Yea, I've played this enough to memorize the stupid movement patterns.

Bonus:
For D. Island, you can use the egg trick on Rathian and/or Rathalos. Basically, just stay in 8 and pick up the egg and walk around that area for a bit. Both Rathian and Rathalos will come back to 8.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
on the solo game does cha cha disappear? I am 4 star missions now and no cha cha, finding catchling lagi quite difficult without a decoy to always lure him

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have to do a number of missions before he comes back. I think there are mandatory missions that you have to solo, Lagi might be one.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok thx
smile.gif

Update
I did the slay 7 utloka and the powderstones missions and then he comes back

Dharmaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So now that I am HR31 I hear its tough to get Rathlos Plate to finish my vambraces. Would it be easier to try in Offline mode and do the Rath hunt again? Maybe wear the Jaggi Mask while doing so?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dharmaboy said:
So now that I am HR31 I hear its tough to get Rathlos Plate to finish my vambraces. Would it be easier to try in Offline mode and do the Rath hunt again? Maybe wear the Jaggi Mask while doing so?

I suggest a new armour set, one with lots of slots, or to be more precise the Guild armour set.
With the guild armour set you will have +10 Fate which increases the amount of rewards at the end of a quest you get.

Guild Armour + Jaggi Mask will give you +20 Fate, you only need +15 Fate for the full (highest) effect but trying to combine it with a carving set will lower the Fate skill too much and using decorations is out of the question and expensive/difficult.

So basically to fully take advantage of the rewards get the Guild set + Jaggi Mask and your rewards will "greatly" increase.

That's all I have for you really.

Kryptical

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hunter monsters offline is easier then the monsters online.

I am currently HR52 with full Alatreon and the Dark Claw Demise blade.

Add me!: Krytical
North American

chA1nBull3t

Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
Dharmaboy said:
Personally, I would kill Los online since the high rank monsters have higher drop rates.
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_M...ewards#Rathalos

Obviously, it's harder to kill than the normal Los since it's generally larger in size. However, with a good team and some decent pre-gear, quests like DT or Los capping can be easy.

pretendor

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hello ive got a question about this game:P

i have a modded wii. 4.2E

when i tried to play this game my whole screen turn on to black wiimote stay on and i cant do anything.
in the gallary mode i can watch the fulll video without any error or problem. on the moment i pres beginn play or somethint:$ i cant do anything

just!

HELP PLEASE!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine