Gaming Monster Hunter 3 Hype Thread!!

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course. It's just that with the JP version people with usb loaders couldn't use the online feature for some reason[Is this still happening now need a confirmation?]

I know about the cheat bans,

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Safavid said:
Of course. It's just that with the JP version people with usb loaders couldn't use the online feature for some reason[Is this still happening now need a confirmation?]

I know about the cheat bans,

Yeah I've noticed this too, use USB Loader GX and you'll get some weird message and can't get any further into the game, but using SoftChip it works great online! (playing now :3)
I have one problem though... the game freezes when I try to write something online using my wireless USB keyboard, is it my launcher causing this or what?
ohmy.gif

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Err I can't remember that fix. Look at one of my previous Monster Hunter Tri topics and you'll see the reason and fix to it.

In the meantime I hope someone with a usb loader can confirm that they were able to play online

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Safavid said:
Err I can't remember that fix. Look at one of my previous Monster Hunter Tri topics and you'll see the reason and fix to it.

In the meantime I hope someone with a usb loader can confirm that they were able to play online

Dude you gotta come play online with me! xD

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure thing. As soon as the game Comes out[*coughs*Leaks out*coughs] I'll make a guide to load it. But it won't be for Disc Loading yet.

But unfortunately I don't think it's possible for US/EU players to play together with EU and US releases of the game. Unless you get the US release.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Aww that's a shame mate... So far this pretty much sums up my MHTri online experience...
WhatHaveIDone.jpg

I have no idea what people are on about, and when I tell them I only speak English I get angry hate mails.
frown.gif

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol the Japanese are like that dude. You have to respect their culture. Hell, learning a few Japanese phrases won't hurt.

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
I found some nice people on it though heh, they're helping me out right now doing some low level quests. :3

Hezkore

Trophies
XP
Country
Safavid said:
It's pretty great. But the real fun is through the online play.

This is true.
Playing offline ain't bad either, but there's nothing like communicating with your friends online, planning your attacks and such.
biggrin.gif

DrYHeLL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For Capcom's sake lets NOT pirate this one to oblivion. I for one would like to see more of Monster Hunter on Nintendo's platforms and would hate to see it never happen due to some overzealous pirates.

Just buy the game...it will be $50 and has FREE online. Of course Capcom can't keep those servers up if no one is buying the game...

Please? Just this once?

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
DrYHeLL said:
For Capcom's sake lets NOT pirate this one to oblivion. I for one would like to see more of Monster Hunter on Nintendo's platforms and would hate to see it never happen due to some overzealous pirates.

Just buy the game...it will be $50 and has FREE online. Of course Capcom can't keep those servers up if no one is buying the game...

Please? Just this once?

you do realize you just wasted yoru life and time posting this lmao even more people will download it now :0

Da Mafia

Trophies
XP
Country
Well I got a hold of the demo and gave it a try, it turns out that the 20 minute time limit is not noearly long enough for this type of game. It must of taken me 15 minutes to find out what each button did. I hope there will be a good tutorial in the full game for Monster Hunter newbies.

Next job is to get some friends to play with.

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got friends here bro. Just make sure to either get the Wii speak or USB Keyboard for communication.

8 More days.

Also I'll bump my general thread with info for getting this game to run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3