• Replies 1,538
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
So the discord link doesn't work
it says unable to accept invite well i may just wait then for them to come out normally

wait a few hours and cheat file will be posted here in Page 1, they are adding cheats constantly to the channels and testing, i wont post a public file without making sure it doesn't crash or break your game

the invite link is working, try again

We have had reports about "personal attacks" in this thread but I am not going to take any action over it and here is why.

If multiple people are going to report a post for being a "personal attack" it would be good if those same people did not quote the person with similar walls of text multiple times.

IF YOU REPORT A POST DO NOT QUOTE IT

also

WE DO HAVE AN IGNORE FUNCTION BY THE WAY

If you do not continually feed someone with responses maybe they will quit responding to you.

Thanks

i have ignored some of them and they still can read and quot me with harassment, i do not see their messages but i had to log off and see what they were typing

i request a Block Button, that can block them from reading my post or enter a topic i made

the whole issue is 3 people selling cheats and promoting external website to buy the cheats instead of making them, and bickering about cheat copy rights

everyone wants to profit from AAA games

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Haruhito

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
i request a Block Button, that can block them from reading my post or enter a topic i made

the whole issue is 3 people selling cheats and promoting external website to buy the cheats instead of making them, and bickering about cheat copy rights

everyone wants to profit from AAA games

The ignore button will only ever work one way. If it worked both ways then that could lead to bullying cliques where tons of people are excluded from discussions by a select few. This is not how GBAtemp works.

People will just need to get over all the tiresome crying over cheat paywalls because there are many people who are completely sick of seeing it here all the time.

D

Deleted User

OP
The ignore button will only ever work one way. If it worked both ways then that could lead to bullying cliques where tons of people are excluded from discussions by a select few. This is not how GBAtemp works.

People will just need to get over all the tiresome crying over cheat paywalls because there are many people who are completely sick of seeing it here all the time.

Understood, i just wanted to shut his opinion about buying cheats

its very sickening to come here everyday and see some Bicker over a cheat code, this would never have happened and this topic would not even exist if those people had the decency to post cheats for Monster Hunter in main request Topic and not force my hand into sharing everything to make a point

Last edited by ,

burhansalih

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

its very sickening to come here everyday and see some Bicker over a cheat code, this would never have happened and this topic would not even exist if those people had the decency to post cheats for Monster Hunter in main request Topic and not force my hand into sharing everything to make a point

@xenocard for the odd few that complain and bicker you have a tonne of others who appreciate what you do and what you contribute.

Thank you to you and to all the contributors to the MHR scene.

Reactions: Deleted User

14highothers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanna share i got MHR v2.0 running on sxos.

Sxlite, emunand 11.0.
1. put update nsp in thumbdrive, plug
2. run tinfoil 11.0
3. make sure option ignore soft firmware check - YES
3. file browser - usbhdd - install the nsp

also Trails cold steel 4, update 1.0.2

just waiting for MHR v 2.0 sxos cheats.

Reactions: simsimsim

Caterpie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
[- + Mission Complete]
04010000 027E2DD8 12000100
04010000 027E2DE0 2A1F03E0
80000C00
04010000 027E2DD8 52800020
04010000 027E2DE0 52800020

EDIT: China/Japan Ver. I don't have US version game, please test it.

Last edited by Caterpie,

prukpruk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Please share 2.0.0 xci bro
I want it to play 2.0.0 so bad +(((
You can check SwitchXCI its out now. Not gonna post link as I don't know whether its against the rule....

Also, Don't listen to dem haters! I for one am grateful for all your work as this is my current and only game I play on my switch right now, and its so great that the cheat community is so thriving since the grind in this game is so real....

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

TalismansGen.0.4a is release.
have fun.
update to game version 2.0
Also yeah, what is this about. Got me curious

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

After had a lot of experience in Facebook, I'm not fond of add blocking feature on forum and a lot of innocent members get blocked for trying to help and someone who did block didn't like their answers.

Yes, that why I called one member out for harassed you last night and I felt that may not change anything for member. I think it is best interest for all of us to ignore whoever harass anyone. You got a lot of support from us to contribute the community and you got great reputation in here.

I just updated to 2.0 and I noticed that none of my tailsmans got null, so I'm not sure if I have illegal tailsman.

Stunx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you Xeno, I appreciate everything youve been doing, its given me hours of happiness

D

Deleted User

OP
thank you Xeno, I appreciate everything youve been doing, its given me hours of happiness

Thank you everyone for the kind words, i just woke up and ill start compiling a master list to share here

our Charm Generator Bot is dead until 1st day of May, the free server it was hosted on has reached quota limit

our kind Developer will share a PC version soon that works for 2.0

Reactions: Vulpes-Vulpeos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...