boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else here disappointed in the items that are earned by completing the online event quests? I got through the latest quest to get the Tenebra, man is this sword weak. Now I'm not saying that it needs to be the games ultimate weapon but really, not even a status or elemental part to the weapon.

Just wondering what everyone else is thinking on this topic.

gameworm2.0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It actually does have an element, Ice. You do have to have an armor with awakening but it is there. The sharpness is also pretty good too so I wouldn't call it that bad of a weapon, and the only ice LS as well.

Edit: It's also unique having three slots for customization. No other LS has that.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
What online quest gives that item?
Well like the OP said, the quest with the Tenebra. Just go to the quest counter, pick event quests, and I believe its the third from the top. You have to be HR 18 to accept though.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Tenebra is a decent weapon that also looks pretty good, I'll be trying to get it today if I can.
They can't make weapons too powerful, if they do that it will unbalance the game.
The Tenebra is fine as it is, if you know how to use your weapons properly it's a very good weapon.

boondoklife

OP
Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
gameworm2.0 said:
It actually does have an element, Ice. You do have to have an armor with awakening but it is there. The sharpness is also pretty good too so I wouldn't call it that bad of a weapon, and the only ice LS as well.

Edit: It's also unique having three slots for customization. No other LS has that.

While I do agree the slots are nice, but the awakening bit is a real let down. I like the idea of having the weapons "awake" innate abilities with certain things but the only way to do this is in the later part of the game. The only armors that I have seen that can awaken are the lagi+ or the alatreon suits, kind of a bummer since you get the weapon at 18 and then have to wait till atleast 40 to awaken it. Then again 40 only gets you the Lagi suit which has a whopping -20 fire, guess its a good thing the sword has those slots huh.

EDIT: As an after though I would love to see an awaken talisman or something of that nature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong