Most awkward moment of your life?

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i guess my most awkward moment was when my friends and i were playing smash bros on our 3ds's when some girl came up to me, hugged me, said "hey bae", and started acting like i was her boyfriend. it took me a moment to register what happened, and it was kinda embarrassing.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. This is why I could never make it in the business world.

You probably could, you'd just have to choose the right business. For example, you could sell handmade soaps with all-natural ingredients. Not lying would benefit you in that case.

Selling used cars would probably not benefit you.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Getting personal questions from people who make assumptions about yourself is pretty awkward and really embarrassing. That's one of many awkward moments I had recently.

More stuff happened over the years, but I'm not too confortable to share, for now.

Reactions: BlueFox gui

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Getting personal questions from people who make assumptions about yourself is pretty awkward and really embarrassing. That's one of many awkward moments I had recently.

More stuff happened over the years, but I'm not too confortable to share, for now.
i know exactly how you feel, people make personal questions, if you answer their reaction would be bad and if you don't answer they quickly make wrong assumptions about you

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but I rather not to share my personal with you. I dont understand why those people share their personal life here. Interesting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp