Hacking Moving emuNAND to sysNAND on a9lh/AuReiNAND

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw a tutorial from a couple months ago, but I just want to check if there's a simpler way to do this now that AuReiNAND has been updated frequently.

I have the newest version (as of making this post, it's v4.1) which has all the cool stuff like a9lh auto detection... literally all I had to do once installing my arm9loaderhax.3dsx on this console was check "use pre-patched FIRMs" and leave all the other options alone.

It boots up into emuNAND instantly, and I went ahead and updated the newly-made emuNAND from 9.2 (copied from sysNAND) to 10.7.

I now don't need or want the sysNAND. I'm planning on giving this N3DS to a friend anyway, who wants to use his own SD, so having to deal with the whole "emuNAND needs to be on your SD" is just obnoxious and I'd rather not have to help him do that.

I'm also unsure if I need the "updated sysNAND" flag or not. All I want is for it to automatically boot up the fully updated sysNAND with signatures patched so my friend can use FBI to install CIA files. Seems like these things change overnight - on my own N3DS I still have an older version of AuReiNAND where I had to do the stuff manually, and it still uses the rei folder.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just use Decrypt9 using the L+R opction boot, then dump your emunand's following partitions:

CTRNAND
AGBSAVE
TWLNAND
TPLNAND

And reinject them on sysnand, easy and quick, and you won't loose your A9LH in the procces, because you will leave FIRM1/0 untouched,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1