Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Then why do you defend Gateways bricking of user's consoles, and their plagiarism of Sky3DS features?

Plagiarism... Sky3DS supported 9.x? Cool. It works on every firmware. Gateway doesn't. How weird? Gateway has true Multi-rom support.. Whereas Sky3DS has 10 per CART. NOT MicroSD, the CART itself! It's had that since before Sky3DS was even put on paper. Gateway bricked the 3DS? WOW! How long ago was that? They are now a far more reputable company, and are the first to do what so many promised. (Crown3DS)

I highly doubt Gateway uses the same exploit as Sky3DS.. Considering Sky3DS is recognized more as a legit card, and not anything related to CFW. I don't see where the plagiarism is. Care to elaborate on that? Or are you going to just repeat yourself?

Snoozy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What is it with Gateway people ?! I have both gateway and mt-card and i'm happy with either.

The gateway people just come across as annoying. Both mt and gateway are as good as each other. And how can gateway people criticise mt when both cards are parasite based by leaching offf nintendo. Total hypocrisy if you ask me!

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people need to grow up. Who the hell cares if flashcart companies steal from each other! You people that use flashcarts for downloaded roms are committing a major crime that will land you in prison one day if/when you get caught. Unless you actually back up your own game cards that you legally own, you're nothing but a pathetic thief.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What is it with Gateway people ?! I have both gateway and mt-card and i'm happy with either.

The gateway people just come across as annoying.

Yeah, because the clone cart users have never been annoying. We are just forgetting about all the posts from r4i users claiming r4i/3dslink etc was original work and Gateway is a rip off, only to change their mind and start blaming Gateway when that "original work" bricked.

Total hypocrisy if you ask me!

Kinda like the MT-card users taking shots at Gateway for bricking, while using a device from a company who has done the same in the past (Nintendo).

Anyway, it's not about Gateway vs MT here. If you are going to claim

"Also it is very obvious Gateway is copying from Sky3DS"

Then you should back it up, how it is obvious. Not troll and run. When you (I think it was you), asked how we know MT-card copies from Gateway, it was answered with the video that shows GW3D in one of their releases. Asking the same of Haloman, is no more than you asked from Gateway users.

You people that use flashcarts for downloaded roms are committing a major crime that will land you in prison one day if/when you get caught.

No it won't. Unless it's for profit or on large scale, it's generally a Civil offence in the UK. No prison time.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
:rofl:major crime....oh how the industries run the world eh.....murder,rape,racism,etc etc......ain't got nothing on downloading a game or movie :wacko:....now that shits MAJOR!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
typically they never go after people downloading the content, rather they are after the people sharing it

Seraphiel

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
You people need to grow up. Who the hell cares if flashcart companies steal from each other! You people that use flashcarts for downloaded roms are committing a major crime that will land you in prison one day if/when you get caught. Unless you actually back up your own game cards that you legally own, you're nothing but a pathetic thief.

How about you wake up and realize that to be a thief, a person would actually need to steal something, meaning something would be missing which in modern internet piracy doesn't happen.

Timburpton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. I reading the GBATEMP piracy thread few days ago. Much interesting.

Piracy is not stealing, it is copy right infringing. Also, playing roms still illegal even if you own the game, you have to make your own dump. This meaning that you use SNES or GBC emulator still illegal unless all you playing is homebrew roms. Hahaha, me think funny why smealum saying in the interview that he think emulator no piracy.

Reactions: Phantom_User

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yes. I reading the GBATEMP piracy thread few days ago. Much interesting.

Piracy is not stealing, it is copy right infringing. Also, playing roms still illegal even if you own the game, you have to make your own dump. This meaning that you use SNES or GBC emulator still illegal unless all you playing is homebrew roms. Hahaha, me think funny why smealum saying in the interview that he think emulator no piracy.
copy right infringing IS stealing. And unless their can prove that your rom isn't the game your dump (which most of the time impossible), they have no right to charge you.
And btw, your English are a bit messy, just saying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't