Translation Mugen No Frontier Exceed : Super Robot Taisen Og Saga - Open Translation

Aeliath

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
HI! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY DOING THIS. omg this is one of my fav games, it's gonna be so nice getting all those jokes again haha
I just came here to say thanks in advance! YOU ARE AMAZING! Just fixed my old DS charger and I'm here, ready to whenever you guys finishing testing and stuff.
good luck y'all! :hrth:

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can't wait to try this on my wii u.
clear.png

Thank you for your patience !

- - - - -

Wow... Didn't know there was an english translation project for this game
clear.png

Thanks for your hard work
clear.png

You are welcome !

- - - - -

You guys are amazing! Thanks for not giving up. This is a huge project. Take your time and don't rush. Editing is tedious. We will wait (not so) patiently
grog.gif
also really like the character images too.

Thank you for your patience and for you cheerings !
The game script is quite long indeed.
Besides, I’m glad you like my images !

- - - - -

HI! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE ACTUALLY DOING THIS. omg this is one of my fav games, it's gonna be so nice getting all those jokes again haha
I just came here to say thanks in advance! YOU ARE AMAZING! Just fixed my old DS charger and I'm here, ready to whenever you guys finishing testing and stuff.
good luck y'all!
hrth.gif

Heh heh, you are welcome !
About the jokes, hum well, we are doing our best, but you need to understand that some jokes are impossible to translate in English, sadly.

Cleo Gretel 2.png

KuroDerp

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I just want to say thank you guys!
Thank you for your great effort translating this, i created an account just to say that.
I can't put in words how happy i was when i found this project, i'm very excited to play this!
I have beated the first game 3 times in a row, and i'm still playing! (I really love this game!)
I wonder how many times i will play this one until i get satisfied, this game has much more things compared to the first one.

Good job and good luck!

A kiss from Brazil! (´ε` )♡

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just want to say thank you guys!
Thank you for your great effort translating this
Good job and good luck!

You are welcome !
Thank you for your cheering :yay: !

this game has much more things compared to the first one.

Oh yeah, right. For example, the Forced Evasion feature was soooo annoying in the first game :ninja:... It's much better in EXCEED.

- - - - - - - -

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

:D

Telos.png

Last edited by ValkyrieXY,

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Pink and Blue = Harley Quinn
Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you for your patience !

- - - - -

You are welcome !

- - - - -

Thank you for your patience and for you cheerings !
The game script is quite long indeed.
Besides, I’m glad you like my images !

- - - - -

Heh heh, you are welcome !
About the jokes, hum well, we are doing our best, but you need to understand that some jokes are impossible to translate in English, sadly.

View attachment 146966
Can I ask something? What is this joke thing? Could ya give us a screenshot or explain? I'm a bit confused on here e.e sorry ;-;
also, tnx 4 the work done so far ;'D

Krikke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Can I ask something? What is this joke thing? Could ya give us a screenshot or explain? I'm a bit confused on here e.e sorry ;-;
also, tnx 4 the work done so far ;'D

it's liek this: some jokes are only good when you read and unerstand them in their original language. for say, if i'd translate a language from dutch to english, while it might have been hilarious in dutch because of certain puns, that may totally fail in english just because of the translation

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
it's liek this: some jokes are only good when you read and unerstand them in their original language. for say, if i'd translate a language from dutch to english, while it might have been hilarious in dutch because of certain puns, that may totally fail in english just because of the translation
ok, tnx 4 ur explanation
but i'm still floatin around without no understandin.

I'd like 2 know if those jokes are kinda in-game talkin or tip, or in-battle thing
also, i wanted 2 know why it's not possible 2 translate it. if it's something inside the game that mess it up when u try changin it, or if those image files are blocked... etc

the last thing, i wanted 2 C a screenshot if possible, i think my mind can find it out. (srry 4 bein a beggar '-')

it might have been hilarious in dutch because of certain puns
yh, i know, but they can try 2 figure it out what the jap pun means, and do the eng pun (if this thing is the problem that does not allow'em translatin the jokes) or they can use their jap translator and fix it in the right way to english, 2 make sense, 2 be hilarious... etc

if i'd translate a language from dutch to english
i surely know what u say.

i used 2 translate (or at least start translatin thing) some nds games from jap to eng, i know what is this ;-;

Hark0n

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok, tnx 4 ur explanation
but i'm still floatin around without no understandin.

I'd like 2 know if those jokes are kinda in-game talkin or tip, or in-battle thing
also, i wanted 2 know why it's not possible 2 translate it. if it's something inside the game that mess it up when u try changin it, or if those image files are blocked... etc

the last thing, i wanted 2 C a screenshot if possible, i think my mind can find it out. (srry 4 bein a beggar '-')

yh, i know, but they can try 2 figure it out what the jap pun means, and do the eng pun (if this thing is the problem that does not allow'em translatin the jokes) or they can use their jap translator and fix it in the right way to english, 2 make sense, 2 be hilarious... etc

i surely know what u say.

i used 2 translate (or at least start translatin thing) some nds games from jap to eng, i know what is this ;-;

Okay maybe you never red a translated manga... some jokes only work if you have a firm grasp of the culture and its norms (if jou du not know the background you simple can't understand why a situation is supposed to be funny). Some word jokes only work in the original language, for example a misunderstanding of two in the orignal language simmilar sounding words... you get the joke in the original language but if in the translation the words are not simmilar sounding you wouldn't understand why there is a misunderstanding and therefore wouldn't get the joke. these kind of joke are litteraly impossible to translate! sorry for my bad english but i am to lazy to write like an educatet human beeing.

Reactions: Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Krikke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Okay maybe you never red a translated manga... some jokes only work if you have a firm grasp of the culture and its norms (if jou du not know the background you simple can't understand why a situation is supposed to be funny). Some word jokes only work in the original language, for example a misunderstanding of two in the orignal language simmilar sounding words... you get the joke in the original language but if in the translation the words are not simmilar sounding you wouldn't understand why there is a misunderstanding and therefore wouldn't get the joke. these kind of joke are litteraly impossible to translate! sorry for my bad english but i am to lazy to write like an educatet human beeing.

basically this. especially from a language like japanese to a language like english. where symbols mean thigs vs fully written sentences with words being formed 1 letter at the time. in japanese, 2 symbols can be really alike and mean something completely different. as such, those kinds of jokes are literally not translatable...

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
basically this. especially from a language like japanese to a language like english. where symbols mean thigs vs fully written sentences with words being formed 1 letter at the time. in japanese, 2 symbols can be really alike and mean something completely different. as such, those kinds of jokes are literally not translatable...
oke dude, rlly tnx ;'D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also, ty 2 ;'3

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Saw the updates from last month and i only have to say: HOLY DAMN!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
I finished the game in japanese while only understanding 98% of it, so it's so exciting!!~ :3

ValkyrieXY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
When this translation patch is done will it be on a ROM for Emulator or can i get the patch for DSL to?

Hello, thank you for your interest :)
I can assure you that the patched ROM is working perfectly with the emulators DeSmuME (Windows devices) and Drastic (Android devices). I tested it.
As for Nintendo DS Lite, well I don't know for now.
As for me, I own a Nintendo DS Lite and a compatible R4, so I will give it a try someday :yaynds:

Henne.jpg

Isso_Non_Ecxiste

Trophies
Website
www.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, thank you for your interest :)
I can assure you that the patched ROM is working perfectly with the emulators DeSmuME (Windows devices) and Drastic (Android devices). I tested it.
As for Nintendo DS Lite, well I don't know for now.
As for me, I own a Nintendo DS Lite and a compatible R4, so I will give it a try someday :yaynds:

View attachment 149347
if it works on desmume, 4 sure it works on R4, i've got one R4i Gold Plus and it runs everything.
(i meant if the original rom works on R4 thing)

i.e. there is no support for inazuma eleven sekkai eno chousen the ogre for my R4, so even a patched or translated rom won't let me play it on R4.

Mishioshu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I truly cannot wait to play this game in english :D I got my DSTWO ready for it!

Also has the game been tested on a DSTWO?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: LTT also did it