ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Hi guys!

Well Ive been playing a shit ton of Emulators on my Phone(Note 9) and using DeX Mode without any problem. But found one emulator that do something strange during DeX Mode. Well when Im playing on DeX the emulator move my Xbox One Controller to be the 2nd Player and I am unable to play single player games or mostly all games I did everything on the emulator without luck. And only happens in this emulator because in all others like Dolphin, etc everything runs fine. I can play Smash Bros 64 because the 2nd Player can play alone too. I had to enable the option to play all Players with 1 controller to be able to play Sinsgle Player games.

Again this only happen in DeX Mode and Im using the Official Samsung DeX Station.

*Also it doesnt fill the screen with the game. There is always black bars no matter the config I choose. But every game has different size of Black Bars. Like OoT has just a few mm of black bars but others like Star Fox 64 has a big chunk.

Any help?

SuttonX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I know you asked this a year ago, but here's your answer:

In the "Select Profiles" menu, at the bottom, check the box for "Share Controller - Allow a single input device to control multiple players at once"

This will solve the issue when using Dex. Also make sure your controller of choice is set to Controller 1 profile in the same "Select Profiles" section.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1