Review My (Braddu) Pitchu to Sega

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Terios: I think I figured it out...the state of this timeline...how things are...is because somebody erased the primary version of Sonic in it.
He was supposed to be born, but he didn't...there is a timeframe missing. Everything else fits in.
These dark forces have made this reality a jumble and there's so much more at stake. Once they get to me fully, there will be no stopping of this UNIVERSAL ARMAGEDDON.

More characters roster: Tania (sister to the "primary" version of Sonic, her older brother never have been born, instead she has younger brother, adopted Tails).
Dr. Starline (from IDW): he managed to do a lot more harm in this timeline and at a time corrupted the father of Tania and made him his pawn/colleague too. Though there were dimension shifts since and Terios is unsure in which reality happened what anymore. He himself might have gotten influenced by this mind manipulator in bad ways. One of the ways Terios had died already was because of actions of these guys and partially his own...creating a split timeline after which he started to get hunted by the members of the interdimensional court...
Post automatically merged:

And the latest character to be added:

OJ Simpson. That's right. OJ has to make the ultimate sacrifice to bring back Sonic and restore the multiverse.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...