Hacking My Hacked Switch isnt turning on

netpano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So basically i put linux on my switch, i deleted the orignal switch files because i was internet banned and wanted to get linux on it,

when i was in hekate, i turned on autorcm, and forgot to turn it off after installing ubuntu,,,,,

and now not even tergrarcm picks it up, doesnt matter how long i hold on the power button, it does not turn on

please help:cry:

SylverReZ

GBATemp's Meme Lord
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
can i fix this???
You can if you boot into RCM with hekake and recover your NAND from there. If you can't get into RCM mode, then you have most likely screwed up something else in your Switch.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
well there is one sure fire method to enter RCM. Opening the Switch and pull out the emmc. It will forces it to RCM mode.
Also let it charge a while first.

netpano

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well there is one sure fire method to enter RCM. Opening the Switch and pull out the emmc. It will forces it to RCM mode.
Also let it charge a while first.
ill try opening it and taking it out after leaving it for a while, can you reccomend a tutorial/webpage to show me how to take the emmc out?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
ill try opening it and taking it out after leaving it for a while, can you reccomend a tutorial/webpage to show me how to take the emmc out?
https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Nintendo+Switch+Fan+Replacement/113058

This is the emmc, you have to be careful when you lift it up from it's socket connector. I really don't recommend you doing this.

1667934193073.png

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Your first error was following a video. Second do not having a NAND backup

But for now you need:

Connect THE ORIGINAL CHARGER directly to the usb port of console and leave connected 1 hour.

Disconnect charger, press power button for 30 seconds.

Put a jig on right joycon rail
Press and leave pressed Vol+
Press power button.

Release booth buttons

Press, and leave pressed the Vol- button and inject hekate, try your pc and tegrarcmgui or an android phone and rekado

You should get NYX interface
Let us to know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G4PvTrTp7Tc&pp=ygUTd2hhdCB3aGF0IGluIGRhIGJ1dA%3D%3D +1