My Personal Opinion About Gokus Kaio-Ken Technique

Deleted member 318366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know i like that gokus a super saiyan and all, even liked when he went giji super saiyan in the lord slug movie but i wish goku kept the kaio-ken ability imo (i already know he can use it in super saiyan mode too, hence the super kaio-ken...but im talking about what if he never achieved super saiyan?) hell i would have loved to see frieza stand up to a 50x, maybe even a 100 times kaio-ken attack just for the fun of it :) and yes i know training to more than 20x would ultimately mean skipping a few sagas and movies *i think?* :unsure: and of course goku would have to go thru tons/mass amounts of training for his body to be able to handle using that much power.

Also how do you guys think goku could do kaio-ken in the worlds strongest (he had only times 3 in this movie i think) tree of might and lord slug movie without skipping the vegeta and frieza saga? Or could it have all been well or well not skipped? :unsure: :unsure: lol.

And incase anybody doesnt know what kaio ken is V

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your missing the big picture.
See, in order you go super sayin, it just takes a GRRRRAAAGGGHHH.
But A kaio ken takes a KAIO KEN GRAAAAAGGGGH.
So its really just Goku and his unwillingness to scream words when he can just scream.

Deleted member 318366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More thought was put into this post than all of the seasons of Dragonball Z combined.

Lol gahars, it really does make you wonder what it could of been like if he never got super saiyan but...there is also a risk of him dying if he ever tryed to do a 1000x kaioken on cell, kid buu, omega shenron etc. lol.

Deleted member 318366

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think your missing the big picture.
See, in order you go super sayin, it just takes a GRRRRAAAGGGHHH.
But A kaio ken takes a KAIO KEN GRAAAAAGGGGH.
So its really just Goku and his unwillingness to scream words when he can just scream.

I meant to post videos of goku doing the kaio ken when he did 20x against ginyus underlings on namek, back then he had actually mastered the ability without even screaming using only short-bursts of the attack which makes me wonder if he had time to train more with this ability he could have very well mastered a 50x kaioken maybe idk lol. :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The fun part about Dragon Ball is that when you grow up, you start wondering why were all the characters just casually waiting until their oponent "charges up" rather than using the advantage they clearly had at the time to beat the living s*it out of him/her.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1