Hardware My switch also bent.

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This just in, apparently retroboy has tried to bend his switch, and couldn't. I would take him for his word, as I'm sure he'd love to say the switch bends easily further emphasize his points about the switch, and that he wouldn't care if he broke his. Makes me wonder what happened here.

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mine has sat docked since day after release on top of my AV amp with no warping of the dock or console with the additional heat, and the majority of play in excess of 200 hours in docked mode.

Last edited by Wiisel,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Some people on these forums are like "That's bullshit!" just because it didn't happen to them so they think it's fake. Right, just like the Switch screen getting scratched by the dock is also fake? *smh*

Anyhow, hope you can return it for a replacement or a refund.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people on these forums are like "That's bullshit!" just because it didn't happen to them so they think it's fake. Right, just like the Switch screen getting scratched by the dock is also fake? *smh*

Anyhow, hope you can return it for a replacement or a refund.

Ive considered returning it.
But I dont want to restart my game.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Hellp! I sat on, stepped on, and put my switch in my tight pocket while I was driving and now it's bent at a right angle!
How did this happen is nintendo incompetent or what?!

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some bending is normal to your switch, it is known as the Peyronie effect.
You kids need to stop playing with your Switch so much! Next we will be hearing reports of hairy palms...

Hairy_2dbec7_357767.jpg

Last edited by Mr. Wizard,

KevinLSX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You kids need to stop playing with your Switch so much! Next we will be hearing reports of hairy palms...

Tbh I hardly play my switch. Played it the first couple of days but now I play it like once or twice a a week for 30min to an hour. Thats it.

Last edited by KevinLSX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...