bejamed2016

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hello.

I got a big problem on my switch with SX OS 1.3. When I tried to change a game and opened my album on SX OS, an error message “restart with pushing button for 12 seconds” appeared, so I did that, then after the switch turned off, I pushed the button again to restart it. when I do that, normally, RCM mode runs because I am using “auto rcm mode”. But when I connected the switch to my laptop and checked the laptop device manager recognized the switch and tried to load “payload.bin” with “tegrarcmsmash” , dos command didn’t run. I tried all of ways I came up with to run the switch, I used jig and pushed the volume up button, I tried to load other payload, but the switch never runs anymore even OFW.

Do you have any ideas to solve the problem?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 475
D

Deleted-442439

hello.

I got a big problem on my switch with SX OS 1.3. When I tried to change a game and opened my album on SX OS, an error message “restart with pushing button for 12 seconds” appeared, so I did that, then after the switch turned off, I pushed the button again to restart it. when I do that, normally, RCM mode runs because I am using “auto rcm mode”. But when I connected the switch to my laptop and checked the laptop device manager recognized the switch and tried to load “payload.bin” with “tegrarcmsmash” , dos command didn’t run. I tried all of ways I came up with to run the switch, I used jig and pushed the volume up button, I tried to load other payload, but the switch never runs anymore even OFW.

Do you have any ideas to solve the problem?

Have you tried running Hekate?

0000ff

Spase Peepole
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you reboot your computer? Try a different cable. Try a different usb port. Something is preventing your PC from communicating with the switch.

bejamed2016

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks for reply.
No, Not yet..

I tried to load “Hekate.bin” but it didn’t run either. dos command appeared just for a moment.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Right, well try using the Hekate payload and see if that works first. If your Switch does show as a APX device it is still entering RCM.

I tried to load “Hekate.bin” but it didn’t run either. dos command appeared on the computer just for a moment.

bejamed2016

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The DOS command only appearing for a moment usually means it couldn't find an RCM Switch attached. Do you have anything else set up to launch payloads from, like another computer or a smartphone?

Try reloading the Zadig driver.

Thank you!
When I reloaded the zigig driver, the playload run.

Thank you so much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy