Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hni0082.jpg

I know you guys are just jealous!!! I have one more n64, in the box... this illustrates the point that
you shouldn't call something stupid, unless you know the whole story! Ignorance is bliss though!!!

Reactions: 2 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
seriously! Why are all your panties getting into a mess about a broken n64?
Broken things can be fixed - who knows, maybe it was a simple problem. A blown cap, a loose wire, maybe? Now we'll never know. ;)

I have a broken PS2 on my shelf, I know exactly which parts are broken, I'm planning to fix it although I could burn it. See my point? ;)

Reactions: 1 person

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I see your point, but I'm getting a kick out of a paperweight, and like I said in the first post! It was beautiful, you should have seen it in person! (other than the horrible smell). Plus it's a crazy cool conversation piece. The system looks wicked all melted, like a Salvador Dali painting!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Haha, I see your point, but I'm getting a kick out of a paperweight, and like I said in the first post! It was beautiful, you should have seen it in person! (other than the horrible smell). Plus it's a crazy cool conversation piece. The system looks wicked all melted, like a Salvador Dali painting!
I bet it was. Still... :)

Plus why fix something that costs more than just buying a new (used) one? Especially when I just said several times! I have more than one!!!! - for crying out loud, no one here emulates the 64 too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Also to all of you idiots who are all crying over it, where the f*@$ is your original 64 from your youth? ohhh wait, you probably sold it for a pretty new dress!
I'll be brutally honest with you, I'm a crazy-ass collector. Never sold a single console, trashed one (father opened one of my famiclones in a desperate attempt to hard-solder the controllers onto the mainboard, something went wrong, he never bothered to put it together, parts became missing, all in all it was dead and at the point of no return, as even the shell was missing pieces).

To me it's... burning a piece of history, really. But I can see your point, it's spectacular, and since it was broken, even understandable, really. :)

...one out of the +/- 33 million down the drain, huh? :P

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyways! I'm here to make friends, not alienate and belittle people. Hopefully you guys can forgive me for setting a broken system on fire for my own amusement. I can see how someone might think it was childish! Damage is done though, I can just promise I won't ever set another n64 on fire! Cheers!

Now to procure a PSVita, muhaahahahahaha

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[...]for crying out loud, no one here emulates the 64 too?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

[...]

The N64 is one of the most PITA consoles to emulate that I've ever seen. Hell my PC (pretty high end gaming rig, fyi) can run Wii better than N64. Why -_- rofl

anyways! I'm here to make friends, not alienate and belittle people. Hopefully you guys can forgive me for setting a broken system on fire for my own amusement. I can see how someone might think it was childish! Damage is done though, I can just promise I won't ever set another n64 on fire! Cheers!

N64 = no biggie lol. But if you touch a Genesis like you had suggested, OH BOY we might have some problems :P (Genesis was my favorite console OF ALL TIME.)

D

Deleted-236924

[...]

The N64 is one of the most PITA consoles to emulate that I've ever seen. Hell my PC (pretty high end gaming rig, fyi) can run Wii better than N64. Why -_- rofl
It must suck, since I have a computer that's at least 7 or 8 years old and it can run N64 pretty great.
I never bothered checking out the specs on that computer, but all I know is that it had 256MB of ram.

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

[...]

N64 = no biggie lol. But if you touch a Genesis like you had suggested, OH BOY we might have some problems :P (Genesis was my favorite console OF ALL TIME.)

segak.jpg

Jetowa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You sir are the reason we can't have nice things. And by sir, I mean I don't feel like getting banned for my first choice of words.

seriously, can a moderator lock this thread or delete it? I'm tired of explaining to people that this was a broken n64!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Kinda silly. But cool I guess. Its like painting your 2by4 wood studs in a wall, before covering...