• Views 353,470
  • Replies 1,893
  • Likes 1

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Leo Cantus said:
I have the Liberty Pass and I have gone to the boat on the far left of Castelia City, I'm 100% sure it's the right one as I've looked at Youtube vidoes of it. The guy there talks about the size of the boat but that's it. He's supposed to ask me if I want to go the get Victini, right? What's going on? Is this a glitch of some sort or am I missing something. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I've beaten the Elite Four and got the National Pokedex.
Did you get it from wifi?Or did you use a cheat to get it?Only thing I can actually think of

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Black ace said:
Leo Cantus said:
I have the Liberty Pass and I have gone to the boat on the far left of Castelia City, I'm 100% sure it's the right one as I've looked at Youtube vidoes of it. The guy there talks about the size of the boat but that's it. He's supposed to ask me if I want to go the get Victini, right? What's going on? Is this a glitch of some sort or am I missing something. I don't know if this makes a difference, but I've beaten the Elite Four and got the National Pokedex.
Did you get it from wifi?Or did you use a cheat to get it?Only thing I can actually think of
I used a cheat but I don't think it should make a difference.

Spongeroberto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bhutan
yea that won't work - the problem is that the game also sets some flags in the background, and by getting the item via cheat that's not the case with you.

There IS a cheat that works though, when you enable it you enter a pokecenter and there's a mailmain who gives you the ticket. The cheat is part of the gbatemp cheatdb I believe.

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Spongeroberto said:
yea that won't work - the problem is that the game also sets some flags in the background, and by getting the item via cheat that's not the case with you.

There IS a cheat that works though, when you enable it you enter a pokecenter and there's a mailmain who gives you the ticket. The cheat is part of the gbatemp cheatdb I believe.
yeah,you need to get it from the mailman in the pokemon centre for the event to activate properly.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to get more master balls in this game? I haven't used mine yet (caught Zekrom and Thundurs with Ultra Balls, only two for Zekrom
yay.gif
). I want more without using cheats, but since there is no migration and the poke transfer lab doesnt allow transferred pokemon to hold an item IDK how to get more.

Is there a way
hate2.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaxNuker said:
why would you want more master balls? O.o
For several reasons. Some people want them to catch pokemon with. Others want them to include in trades. There are some who want them specifically for Pokemon that tend to run away on encounter, or specifically for rare/legendary pokemon in general.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
i know that, but if he already has 1... why would he need more? xD

anyways... i think there is no way to get more on pokemon black, but i dont know, i might be wrong

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaxNuker said:
i know that, but if he already has 1... why would he need more? xD

anyways... i think there is no way to get more on pokemon black, but i dont know, i might be wrong
To use more, of course. There's more than one legendary in the game, he likely wants to catch them via Master Ball.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
Max, I want more so I can catch the legendary pokemon easier. I hate having to spend an hour throwing 50 ultra balls at them to catch em...I guess this tactic is new to u?
The way I usually go about catching legends is getting the master ball, chucking it at the main legend, and catching every other one the fun hard way. In all honesty I really don't like using master balls.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Master balls make it easier to get hard to catch pokemon, as well as to get pokemon quickly for trades. Sometimes I just want a guaranteed capture over hoping for the fourth shake. Too many times does the damn thing shake 3 times and stops before the fourth.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shiny%20audino.jpg

My 3633rd encounter, and finally my first 5th gen shiny.
smile.gif

Granted, one of these was bound to pop up if I grind on Audino all the time, but I love it none the less.

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
10_0ARMY said:
Master balls make it easier to get hard to catch pokemon, as well as to get pokemon quickly for trades. Sometimes I just want a guaranteed capture over hoping for the fourth shake. Too many times does the damn thing shake 3 times and stops before the fourth.

i know their utility, i play pokemon since pokemon r/g/b/y and as far as your choice of getting all the legendaries with master balls because its hard with other balls, fair enough
smile.gif
, i usually like to take it the hard way, but when it gets boring... like throwing 50+ balls... like you said its kinda ... .BORING!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM