Gaming Naruto Shippuden:Naruto vs Sasuke English?

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I know some ppl have probably alreadt asked this question but I've played the game in japanese and am jusyt wondering where the U.S release is? I noticed that its on ebay in english and apparently has been out in english since November 12 or November 16, I've been searching for about an hour for the english rom and can'nt find it. All I find is the japanese rom and a European version which is in French. Just so I can stop searching around has the U.S version been dumped yet or not?

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its not out yet cause someone hasnt been ripped ya see for a game to be leaked someone has to buy the game then rip it and finally send it to someone like venom or suxxors or another group

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
at least we got Kh Recoded early, but really someone has to have it >__> i havent been able to get this, since the game store near me doesnt carry it
frown.gif

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but I thought all these NAruto games sucked balls in the DS - which ones are the best anyways out of the bunch

gettogaara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
but I thought all these NAruto games sucked balls in the DS - which ones are the best anyways out of the bunch
Most of them do suck lmao but I hear this ones pretty good.

QUOTEat least we got Kh Recoded early, but really someone has to have it >__> i havent been able to get this, since the game store near me doesnt carry it
I've seen it in thbe store one time and only one copy. Its like there really rare or something.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
This Naruto game is no different from the Ninja Council and Ninja Daikesshuu series. In fact most people consider it worst.

To me the only good Naruto DS games are:

Naruto Shippuden: Dairansen! Kage Bunsen Emaki

and

Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3