national donut day

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is this place in the valley that has big, fluffy, moist, donuts. The best ever. I like the glaze and the cinnamon roll. The cinnamon roll is as big as your face.

Oregon has Blue Star donuts. Those are fancy. I had a cremé brûlée and there was another that had raspberry filling with a lemon ganache.

Also, I got a free donut from Krispy Kreme. Those are shit. The donut was free because I got vaccinated.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My fav are Maple covered Long John doughnut with bacon bits on top....soooo good! (I'm sure so bad for me tho, oh well, yumm!)
DfK3pDbVAAApeIt.jpg

Last edited by BigOnYa,
D

Deleted User

Typical 'merican donuts are so expensive here... I'm jealous. They normally sell them individually and they're not even good, on the other hand, typical artisan homemade chocolate croissants are very chep.
Sorry man, I guess us cool guy Americans with 10 foot-long penises and shallow political bitching just have good donuts!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Krispy Kreme. Any others I've tried are just nowhere near as deliciously sweet and tasteful as KK.
What KK donuts are fucking disgusting and are far to expensive. Here you can get donuts in any bakery that are 10 times better than KKs for half the price.

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What KK donuts are fucking disgusting and are far to expensive. Here you can get donuts in any bakery that are 10 times better than KKs for half the price.
I much prefer Krispy Kreme's glazed donuts and custard or cream-filled donuts over boring, plain cinnamon-covered donuts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!