NCA signature verification fails consistently

Deleted member 572485

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's become a strange habit of mine. Every day I download a different copy of Ori and the Will of Wisps. No matter which version of the base game I download or what website it's from the result is always "NCA signature verification failed..." I've tried downloading the NSP and XCI files from different websites. Sometimes an update is included with the game and sometimes it's not. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just incredibly hard to find this game with a valid signature?

Neffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi @thenewguy85 ,
I suppose you're on atmosphere cfw isn't ?
If so, it happened to me several times, I just had to download again sigpatches and nca verification worked.
What's weird is that it's happening on a relatevely "old" game which is supposed to be compatible...
Anyway, first thing, try to update or download again your sigpatches.
Also, if you are tranfering your "softwares" from a mac, go in Hekate after copying and correct archive bits (just in case).
Last Chance :
If everything failed and, IF all reviews of the file are good, install it by removing verification security (possible in Tinfoil and Awoo, I don't know for others).
I don't know if it will help but good luck

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's become a strange habit of mine. Every day I download a different copy of Ori and the Will of Wisps. No matter which version of the base game I download or what website it's from the result is always "NCA signature verification failed..." I've tried downloading the NSP and XCI files from different websites. Sometimes an update is included with the game and sometimes it's not. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just incredibly hard to find this game with a valid signature?
Where did you download your patches from?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/qv96JYhfAuA?si=_PN4PTWfj5BWI9wk