duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to make this work for a flashcard like this:

r4i-rts1.jpg
?
It's an r4i gold card from r4ids.cn The r4i gold launcher just yields a white screen. The Wood R4 launcher sorta works, it shows the sd and folder icons on the bottom, everything is black, and you can't really get anywhere from there though sadly.

Based on what I'm seeing in a different thread, this may be impossible for this kind of card, guess I'm just looking for confirmation if that is the case.

Last edited by duffmmann,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you able to make this work for a flashcard like this:

r4i-rts1.jpg
?
It's an r4i gold card from r4ids.cn The r4i gold launcher just yields a white screen. The Wood R4 launcher sorta works, it shows the sd and folder icons on the bottom, everything is black, and you can't really get anywhere from there though sadly.

Based on what I'm seeing in a different thread, this may be impossible for this kind of card, guess I'm just looking for confirmation if that is the case.
Can you test this out with that card?
DAT path: I/MKDS.DAT
Game path: Games/MarioKartDS.nds

The TID list is now complete!
All 3443 TIDs (some of them are duplicates. it's how they appeared in the whitelist.) are now in, and you no longer need the DS Card Whitelist!

Last edited by RocketRobz,

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you test this out with that card?
DAT path: I/MKDS.DAT
Game path: Games/MarioKartDS.nds

The TID list is now complete!
All 3443 TIDs (some of them are duplicates. it's how they appeared in the whitelist.) are now in, and you no longer need the DS Card Whitelist!

Sadly that does not work, it just yields a white screen like when I try to launch the R4i Gold launcher. I appreciate that you tried though.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, just ordered one from here: new3DScard.com. Paid the $3 more to have it shipped from the US. Will hopefully have it soon.
Just received the card I ordered. Works like a charm! All the forwarders I made while waiting for it to arrive are working just fine and dandy. Thank you so much for all of this.

Reactions: RocketRobz

robertorpg94

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
any flashcard with support yasu - ysmenu has possbilidade to create this shortcut ?

I use this r4 , does it work? the ysmenu usually takes

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 433

robertorpg94

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
another doubt , my stances always lead me back to roms selection screen , and not directly to the game , what should I do ? I use ysmenu in r4clone

robertorpg94

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
4. (DSTT only) Name the .DAT to what you like. If you want the .DAT to be in a folder named "I", put in I/ at the beginning.ly) Name the .DAT to what you like. If you want the .DAT to be in a folder named "I", put in I/ at the beginning.

I did not understand this step , is it why my r4 always starts shortcuts going straight to the roms selection screen ysmenu ?

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just received the card I ordered. Works like a charm! All the forwarders I made while waiting for it to arrive are working just fine and dandy. Thank you so much for all of this.

This is awesome to hear. I ordered the same card after seeing the same link earlier in the thread, hoping it arrives today. Glad to hear it's working great for other people too.

seb5049

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm using an Original R4. If I boot into it normally using Stage2 Launcher and load YSMenu.nds, it works fine and loads my game (Super Mario 64 DS). When I installed the CIA however, after a few minutes it still wasn't appearing on my home screen, so I rebooted the 3DS. When I did that, the CIA appeared and the banner was fine. Upon loading it, however, I just get a white screen. If I load it without the R4 inside, it says that it can't find YSMenu.nds. Help?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did not understand this step , is it why my r4 always starts shortcuts going straight to the roms selection screen ysmenu ?
No. Check if YSMenu.ini is in the following folders, and rename it.
YSMenu
TTMenu
_system_

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm using an Original R4. If I boot into it normally using Stage2 Launcher and load YSMenu.nds, it works fine and loads my game (Super Mario 64 DS). When I installed the CIA however, after a few minutes it still wasn't appearing on my home screen, so I rebooted the 3DS. When I did that, the CIA appeared and the banner was fine. Upon loading it, however, I just get a white screen. If I load it without the R4 inside, it says that it can't find YSMenu.nds. Help?
@Apache Thunder Do you know what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited by RocketRobz,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, it ends up being recreated at the root , and is the only card in
The question still stands.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Forwarder3-DS v1.4 now available.
Olmectron said:
Just added TID list checking and shuffle button. It will use RED text in the TID field if it's not in the WL.

Pressing the shuffle button will randomly change the TID to one of the WL.

Update the app by pressing "Check for updates" in the menu button left to the title in the action bar.

New version is v1.4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Leeches can't afford a $60 handheld:angry: