Homebrew [NDS] Forwarder CIAs for your HOME Menu

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YSMenu might not like your microSD card settings.
Alright, I'll try that and a completely different SD card.
Huh, YSMenu boots from the flashcart now, and it has a Pokemon Black/White theme that I didn't put on there. Booting a ROM in YSMenu from the flashcart itself gives me "Unsupported DLDI Name" while booting a forwarder brings me to the YSmenu ROM selector where booting a ROM works fine.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh, YSMenu boots from the flashcart now, and it has a Pokemon Black/White theme that I didn't put on there. Booting a ROM in YSMenu from the flashcart itself gives me "Unsupported DLDI Name" while booting a forwarder brings me to the YSmenu ROM selector where booting a ROM works fine.
I included that theme. You got the ROMs in the Games folder, right? If not, that explains why you're at the YSmenu ROM selector.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I included that theme. You got the ROMs in the Games folder, right? If not, that explains why you're at the YSmenu ROM selector.
Yeah, I do. I tried putting the right YSMenu there again just in case and it worked fine through the flashcart.

Forwarders still bring me to the YSMenu though. I made them through Forwarder3DS.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games still won't boot from the forwarders. File names are correct. it just doesn't want to boot the ROM. The INI changes to "/Games/New Super Mario Bros.nds" and the ROM is named New Super Mario Bros.nds in a folder named Games.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games still won't boot from the forwarders. File names are correct. it just doesn't want to boot the ROM. The INI changes to "/Games/New Super Mario Bros.nds" and the ROM is named New Super Mario Bros.nds in a folder named Games.
I'm gonna assume the Games folder is in the root, right? If so, I don't know what else to do.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does the flashcard look like?
r4i-sdhc3dsrts1.jpg

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so rename that, and try the forwarders again.
It worked! Thanks!

Few other questions...
- Is there a way to reduce the flashing screens and loading bars?
- Would renaming the old .ini interfere with YSMenu use as the flashcard OS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3