Charli

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey there!

I just started using NdsCRC and was wondering if I could get it to save all my roms just in the \clean folder instead of subfolders for certain release numbers like \clean\5200 ?
It's kind of annoying that when I'm looking for a certain rom I have to browse through the NDSHave.txt to look up the release number so I know which folder it is in... I don't need 20+ folders all just containing one or two games...

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You don't need to open NDSHave.txt. The ROM list in the main GUI should have the release number already next to the game title. If you right-click the ROM, you'll get a context menu that will let you extract it to the Desktop or wherever you want it to go.

Charli

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
uh, I never tried right click, that's convenient
laugh.gif
but it would be nice nevertheless so I don't have to start up NdsCRC everytime... but right clicking will do just fine I guess

Charli

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yeah, but I wouldn't have to search for it in the first place if all my roms were in the same folder ^^

Charli

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
thanks, RToolDS is quite convenient for copying roms to my DSTwo
smile.gif
but it won't rename my roms, which was the reason I got NdsCRC for, but I guess I'll just use both of them or don't care about renaming anymore...

Edit:
just figured out that it can rename them when transferring them to the sd card! I'll stick to RToolDS now
biggrin.gif

ecko

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Charli said:
thanks, RToolDS is quite convenient for copying roms to my DSTwo
smile.gif
but it won't rename my roms, which was the reason I got NdsCRC for, but I guess I'll just use both of them or don't care about renaming anymore...

Edit:
just figured out that it can rename them when transferring them to the sd card! I'll stick to RToolDS now
biggrin.gif
you can use ndscrc for renaming and rtoolds for copying to sd

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
Open up NdsCRC, click on the "Settings" Tab. In the "Sort archives in directories" area, select "None". Select the "Rom List" tab and click on the "Search & Sort" button. NdsCRC will then move all your zip files from "X:\clean\####" to "X:\clean". It will not delete the empty subfolders of \clean. You now have all your files in one directory.

Charli

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Thanks Masked Ranger! Don't know why it didn't come to my mind that this was just the option I was looking for
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: These videos are soooo dry