Hacking NDSgamer.com! Help Please!!!

The_Wherebare

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I have recently come across NDS Flashcarts and I decided on getting the R4i Gold 3DS since it was given highly great reviews, aside from the DStwo that is. So last Friday I ordered one from NDSgamer.com because I wanted to buy from a U.S based seller and they said they ship from Texas, I live in California so I figured it wouldn't take long at all. Today is the 6th day since I ordered and I still have nothing in the mail. They said they shipped it this past Monday, but they didn't even sent me a tracking number! I have sent three more email for a tracking number since then and still no replies. So this morning I sent them my last email telling them that I would be canceling my purchase regardless if they "shipped" out my order already...no reply (no surprise by now) I just don't know what to do now. So I made an account and came here, maybe someone has had the same problem or anyone have a suggestion?

hobbits_to_isengard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I've the same problem. After days of begging my mom to let me get the r4, it would be terrible if it doesn't end up coming.
Also, I also happened to order on this last Friday, and it "shipped" on Monday. No tracking number either. Could it be a coincidence? I've seen most other people report that their orders came through OK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :wacko: